• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

The only later printings that ever have value in the secondary market are ones with substantially different covers and/or variant covers (note the difference b/w Walking Dead 33 2nd print and the various worthless printings of Saga No. 1).

I dunno, I'm pretty bullish on the first prints. The Joker mask covers look awesome... hard to imagine any Bat-collector not wanting them, and there's still a lot of people who have missed the boat. And the storyline looks good enough that most won't give up quickly.

It seems all the NYC shops are sold out of Batman #13 right now, not just Batgirl and Catwoman. When the shops get their reorders, will they be more first prints or will they have moved on to second prints already?

The only later printings that ever have value in the secondary market are ones with substantially different covers and/or variant covers (note the difference b/w Walking Dead 33 2nd print and the various worthless printings of Saga No. 1).

"Value" is relative.

I am looking for 5 copies of 2nd/3rd/4th Printings of Saga #1, hook me up i'll give you $5 each

I got all excited to pick up my Bats 13 sketch variant. It had a pretty decent spine mark on it and an indent near his forehead.. oh and someone handled it w/ greasy hands because there was a thumbprint on the bottom black area.. needless to say, I am w/out that cover now. Can't spend $50 on that kinda condition. I told them I'd give them $15 for it if it doesn't sell.

Midtown has the WD103 cover kid variant for less than cover if you want a few for any reason and are willing to gamble on condition. They have a few NYCC exclusive toys, dual signed Saga TPB and MP hardcovers too!!!!

Edited by Mangbus

i couldn't find the signed Saga on their website.

It's on the front page.. in the middle

links

Saga TPB dual signed

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?pl=316&PRID=Saga+Vol+1+TP+Signed+By+B_1236425

MP HC

www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Manhattan+Projects+Vol+1+_1236424

Joker Bearbrick

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Batman+The+Dark+Knight+Re_1236443

or just search NYCC and then search SDCC and check for other things you might have missed previously.

Edited by Mangbus

I got all excited to pick up my Bats 13 sketch variant. It had a pretty decent spine mark on it and an indent near his forehead.. oh and someone handled it w/ greasy hands because there was a thumbprint on the bottom black area.. needless to say, I am w/out that cover now. Can't spend $50 on that kinda condition. I told them I'd give them $15 for it if it doesn't sell.

I though the 1:100 variants arrived from Diamond already bagged and boarded? No reason for him to open it at all.

Just got my saga TPB from midtown for 8 something and change. Not a bad price when I paid 10 for it 2 weeks ago not signed. And picked up the 2 walking dead magazines nycc exclusives for 8 something too

Edited by Jking3437