• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Would love to see it climb forever for greedy reasons, but $22 or so may be the ceiling. Can get a 1-10 run for $26.

Hopefully someone will grab the lot and the bidders on mine will be none the wiser.

On a side note, should be hitting Lyria any time now with 13 bids/34 watchers!

Edited by TAFKADixie

Would love to see it climb forever for greedy reasons, but $22 or so may be the ceiling. Can get a 1-10 run for $26.

Hopefully someone will grab the lot and the bidders on mine will be none the wiser.

On a side note, should be hitting Lyria any time now with 13 bids/34 watchers!

Too early to sell Green Wake 7 and 8!

I don't have any fancy charts or deep data analysis to back this up, but I've been watching Revival since it came out, and for the first time #1a raw is going for $10+ consistently the last 10 days. One just pulled $20.

I just sold one for $20 shipped. I'm going to hold on to the rest of mine now.

I don't have any fancy charts or deep data analysis to back this up, but I've been watching Revival since it came out, and for the first time #1a raw is going for $10+ consistently the last 10 days. One just pulled $20.

I just sold one for $20 shipped. I'm going to hold on to the rest of mine now.

Hope so. Im up to 3 CBLDF, sketch, 6 1:10, 4 Third eye, and about 20 regular.

Oh, and here is a $4k video game. Final fantasy 2 factory sealed hm

that's epic.

i hope FF Mystic Quest gets like that one day because i have a sealed version of that.

on another note. good stuff with this. I'm really digging the video game website. Any word on when there will be info on for the other platforms?

that's epic.

i hope FF Mystic Quest gets like that one day because i have a sealed version of that.

on another note. good stuff with this. I'm really digging the video game website. Any word on when there will be info on for the other platforms?

All of this is in beta and I'm trying to work it into a new website but I've been extremely busy lately. :(

Try this: Collectible Cards

Edited by whetteon

that's epic.

All of this is in beta and I'm trying to work it into a new website but I've been extremely busy lately. :(

Try this: Collectible Cards

:headbang: