• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,842 posts in this topic

I thought Dog Logan was Sabretooth

In April 2009, Marvel Comics released a one-shot specialty comic entitled X-Men Origins: Sabretooth which was part of a series of origin stories for a number of other X-Men characters. The comic chronicled some of Sabretooth's earliest childhood experiences. Within the comic, it's revealed that Sabretooth's childhood and early life, with the exception of being in an abusive family, differs distinctly from the life of Dog Logan as shown in the Origin mini-series.

DOG LOGAN?! WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD SINCE I HAVE LEFT?

SOLD 8 HARVEST #1's TODAY AT $3.50 - OMG - THAT BOOK IS A WINNER :S

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=harvest&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_ipg=200&_sop=13&_osacat=0&_since=15&LH_Complete=1&_ssn=sellinghopf

only shows 1 on ebay. Nice price on that Hawkeye #1 though

Edited by CBT

DOG LOGAN?! WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD SINCE I HAVE LEFT?

SOLD 8 HARVEST #1's TODAY AT $3.50 - OMG - THAT BOOK IS A WINNER :S

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=harvest&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_ipg=200&_sop=13&_osacat=0&_since=15&LH_Complete=1&_ssn=sellinghopf

only shows 1 on ebay. Nice price on that Hawkeye #1 though

It was all 8 in one shot to the same person. :)

The preview was not great but the entire book on the other hand was! I like these books that have some steam but don't generate 5+ variants. Esp a Skybound book since they are quickly becoming known for variants!

Not sure what printing these are...

IMG_0823.jpg[/img]

IMG_0822.jpg[/img]

IMG_0821.jpg[/img]

IMG_0816.jpg[/img]

They may vary. I know the Man of Steel 18 is a fifth printing, and I doubt a couple of those books were popular enough to warrant a fifth print. I could be wrong though.