• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

I hate to say it but according to what's trending on my website Lyria Exchange For Modern Age Comics - it appears that every Superior Spider-Man variant is what people are desperately watching/buying.

Amazing Spider-MAn #583 Obama Variant is fetching $30+ It might be safe now to consider this a key issue. Up there historically with Amazing Spider-Man v2 #36

Something that comes up on the radar from time to time and I see no one talking about is Multiple Warheads #1. This book is currently @ $41 & 2 bids with 10 hours to go. I have no knowledge of why this is so sought after.

Star Wars #1 2013 got up to $30 & 13 bids with 2 minutes left to go. This just sort of came out of left field. hm(shrug)

Ebayers are lazy?

or daft?

I just gave a pile of #2's away to people who bought anything over $40 off me.

In hindsight,that was rather dumb of me.

I hate to say it but according to what's trending on my website Lyria Exchange For Modern Age Comics - it appears that every Superior Spider-Man variant is what people are desperately watching/buying.

Amazing Spider-MAn #583 Obama Variant is fetching $30+ It might be safe now to consider this a key issue. Up there historically with Amazing Spider-Man v2 #36

Something that comes up on the radar from time to time and I see no one talking about is Multiple Warheads #1. This book is currently @ $41 & 2 bids with 10 hours to go. I have no knowledge of why this is so sought after.

Star Wars #1 2013 got up to $30 & 13 bids with 2 minutes left to go. This just sort of came out of left field. hm(shrug)

One of the guys who works at one of my shops was telling me how awesome the SW 1 was and he loved the cover, etc. For his sake I hope he ordered 50 copies with his employee discount because he has been severely burned lately on some of his speculation attempts, even paying wholesale he's wound up selling them back to his boss for 50 cents a pop (and that's his boss being generous, because he'd pay 5 cents to anyone else). sadly, if he had just waited a little longer on some of them...I wound up buying a bunch of Guardians of the Galaxy 25s out of the 3 for $2 box about 12 months ago that he had speculated on when they came out and I guess had given up on.