• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Can you really "lose" @ a buck each? i'd say no

I am sure that the local stores will have them at $0.50 to $1.00 apiece at the local shows for a while based on the number that are still on the shelves currently. Are they out of print this go round already, or is Image just printing to order in perpetuity on them?

i'd start at 999.99 and let the feeding frenzy begin.

If you had a CGC 9.8 of the Amazing Spider-Man 700 Ditko how much would you put it up on eBay for?

$2999 BIN with a best offer option :devil:

Well I took your advice krighton and put it up at $999.95. I'm curious to see where it ends.

The WD Image Firsts was definitely a shill or buyers thinking it was a real #1.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Image-Firsts-Walking-Dead-1-NM-Robert-Kirkman-Tony-Moore-AMC-2012-Edition-/290842357577?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item43b78e2f49

I've sold a couple of copies of the 2010 WD Image Firsts, and I always got people asking me if it was the first WD comic.

Edited by lemonman5

i'd start at 999.99 and let the feeding frenzy begin.

If you had a CGC 9.8 of the Amazing Spider-Man 700 Ditko how much would you put it up on eBay for?

$2999 BIN with a best offer option :devil:

Well I took your advice krighton and put it up at $999.95. I'm curious to see where it ends.

Sig series at $3,600 with lots of time left!

60 different Ditko variant auctions on ebay right now.

26 books with bids (25 raw, 1 CGC)

Highest with bids

CGC: CGC 9.8 Sig Series (Stan Lee) $3600 (50 bids)

Raw with bids: $810 raw

6 copies have auctions ending tonight 3 have bids (current bids are: 610,610, 640).

3 w/o bids have starting points of 999, 775, 800

There is also a $699 BIN out there, and a $729 BIN that might get snatched up depending on where the three active auctions end up.

Last completed sales: $750 BIN (1/9/12), $760 auction (1/9), $799 acution (1/8), $700 auction (1/8)

Interesting watching if nothing else. I imagine the three auctions today to push up to $700s, and two of the loser bidders to grab the $699 ad $729 BINs. Though they might decide to toss their money at one of the 7 books still under $400.

There's a sale back on December 24 for $80. That guy must be punching himself in the nuts daily.

Edited by Miraclemet

There's a sale back on December 24 for $80. That guy must be punching himself in the nuts daily.

:lol:

probably the same way the guy who sold me a peter panzerfaust 2x signed sketched for $50.00

Edited by krighton

:lol:

probably the same way the guy who sold me a peter panzerfaust 2x signed sketched for $50.00

That Ditko sale is of Walking Dead #1 level self-flagellation... except instead of watching a book blow up over the course of a few years, its over the course of 2 weeks.

Django Unchained #1 second print selling for 7 bucks presale.

7 bucks presale?

So I took my first prints I was selling for 3.50 a piece offline. lol

I just see idiotic ebayers asking that price. Haven't seen any suckers bite yet. What's the retail price on this?

Django Unchained #1 second print selling for 7 bucks presale.

7 bucks presale?

So I took my first prints I was selling for 3.50 a piece offline. lol

I just see idiotic ebayers asking that price. Haven't seen any suckers bite yet. What's the retail price on this?

3.99 cover price.

I've noticed a few listings with 2 - 3 sold each. :S