• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Epic Kill is ending at issue 10 now I believe. No idea who thought making it an ongoing was a good idea. Glad they came to their senses.

Maybe Liefeld snuck into a senior level planning meeting or something.

I like the artist on Epic Kill. It doesn't look like he has equivalent writing chops, though.

Hey guys, I'm on my mobile right now so I can't post the eBay item but I just looked up Django Unchained #1 and there's this seller asking $4000 for it!! Oh but you can buy it for $4500. lol

Heatin up like a mofo!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Django-Unchained-Comic-Sold-Out-1st-Issue-1-/111002865285?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19d8494e85

Hey guys, I'm on my mobile right now so I can't post the eBay item but I just looked up Django Unchained #1 and there's this seller asking $4000 for it!! Oh but you can buy it for $4500. lol

Heatin up like a mofo!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Django-Unchained-Comic-Sold-Out-1st-Issue-1-/111002865285?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19d8494e85

"Django Unchained Sold Out #1 Issue! U can't find this anywhere online Comic Book Stores Have This Item Out of Stock and Since Names Not Mentioned have issued a Ban On the Movie Dolls and people are now setting Tremendous Prices on these Action Figures. Then the Comic Will be sold as The same. All the Controversy behind this movie/film is riduculous and many Collectors who cannot get the dolls are outraged by the Debacle. Since Sellers are online setting there own prices so will I This Comic Book will have its own Price set for it. Sold As is this is a Mint Condition Comic Book."

WPmWVK4.gif

No love for Alpha Girl, Andy. No love on my part for Todd. I'd say wait and see with Todd before stockpiling, or everybody's Hardcore #1s will have roommates.

+1

Even a great mini like Severed has been left behind.

Severed is a great mini.

frigging saga 1..i've made a nice chunk on these over the last whatever, but criminey, if I had only had some more patience...I was continually expecting it to crash. i've probably sold 30 copies here and on ebay and now they're just insane.

1) Thanks for the Info on Todd / Alpha Girl

2) Did you all see a collection of all 6 Django dolls just sold for $5100 - seriously,thats true!

3) Revival #1 is now $10 down from its peak 6 weeks ago (GPA) - hope its nothing to do the the new variants.

4) Peter Panzerfaust #1 has now had 2 sales over $500.

Told Ya.

Peter Panzerfaust #1 has now had 2 sales over $500.

To be fair, those were both SS 9.8's with sketches. 3 blue labels sold for over $400 but the sales have been cancelled and no longer show as sold. One blue label showing sold for $355 but the last two sales before that were $200 and $140.

I own two blue's and would love it to be a $500 book but still would caution other potential buyers to be leery of the pricing right now as there seems to be some shilling afoot.

Edited by I like pie

Peter Panzerfaust #1 has now had 2 sales over $500.

To be fair, those were both SS 9.8's with sketches. 3 blue labels sold for over $400 but the sales have been cancelled and no longer show as sold. One blue label showing sold for $355 but the last two sales before that were $200 and $140.

I own two blue's and would love it to be a $500 book but still would caution other potential buyers to be leery of the pricing right now as there seems to be some shilling afoot.

these thin markets are so easy to manipulate. this is worse than penny stocks.