• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

This book is one of those perfect storm situations, I guess, where it takes a couple of issues to gain popularity and since the first movers have already scooped up multiples there is a surge from everyone else jumping on board.

I am going to put up one or two this week in the $30 - $40 range and see what happens. Moving 2 or 3 at that price will cover all of the other #1s, #1bs and #2s I picked up.

nice :), that's what i am always saying, if you want to hold, get what you are holding to "paid for" status as quickly as possible, then hold away.

I am going to put up one or two this week in the $30 - $40 range and see what happens. Moving 2 or 3 at that price will cover all of the other #1s, #1bs and #2s I picked up.

Preach on brotha. As long as I can recover the costs of the copies that I will be keeping for my collection, I'm good.

Preach on brotha. As long as I can recover the costs of the copies that I will be keeping for my collection, I'm good.

The other copies will be for flipping, but hopefully at higher prices. I was fortunate to have gone "all in" before #2 hit the stands and have 25 or so copies on hand now. :wishluck:

IMG_0463_zps96c37d1a.jpg

Would an issue with this be hard to get rid of after a while? Other than that there are a couple very small spine marks visible from front only

Just got it in the mail today but I can still return it without issue. Still have other copies at least

Well I wonder if Blackacre will slip under the radar a little with so much heat coming from other stuff right now a newcomer heading it up. Took a look at it and I think it's going to take a good few more issues to build up a rapport with readers or at least develop the story... I think there's a chance of it going a little unnoticed at first... but good luck to them all the same.

Well I wonder if Blackacre will slip under the radar a little with so much heat coming from other stuff right now a newcomer heading it up. Took a look at it and I think it's going to take a good few more issues to build up a rapport with readers or at least develop the story... I think there's a chance of it going a little unnoticed at first... but good luck to them all the same.

Is Blackacre an ongoing?