• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

I love a History of Violence - not sure the general public realise to this day that it was based on a graphic novel.

Wasn't Millers Crossing a graphic novel as well - or am I thinking of something else?

I think you might be thinking of Road to Perdition. ;)

doh!

Thankyou - that would have been bugging me all day!

I love a History of Violence - not sure the general public realise to this day that it was based on a graphic novel.

Wasn't Millers Crossing a graphic novel as well - or am I thinking of something else?

Millers crossing is classic! Great film.

would be nice to have a first edition Road to Perdition or History of Violence in the collection...

Dredd ( 2000 A.D. ) to own:

2000 A.D. 42, first Bolland on Dredd

167 Nemesis the Warlock!

170 Alan Moore

some of the Ennis, Talbot and Millar issues are great too just don't know the numbers!

a reserve? lol

H8 reserve auctions. I won't even bid on an item with a reserve. Just list it BIN so people know what you want and be done with it. Reserve is like a mind game (if you hit the magic number, then you might win my item). Pass. But it is funny to see a reserve on that item.

a reserve? lol

H8 reserve auctions. I won't even bid on an item with a reserve. Just list it BIN so people know what you want and be done with it. Reserve is like a mind game (if you hit the magic number, then you might win my item). Pass. But it is funny to see a reserve on that item.

+1

Find it very frustrting and is something I avoid.

I figure if I can buy 2 or 3 copies of Blackacre at cover why not. Don't think I would go all in on it but the story is decent so far....want to see where it goes. I'll sit on my 3 copies of 1 and 2 and see what happens...if nothing oh well.

i hope so to, cause its ryans sale, but not sure what the basis for that would be? The last one went for $100, so it definitely has more room to climb.

Edited by CBT