• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,842 posts in this topic

Question - While looking up print runs on Comichron, sometimes the issue has a * behind it:

Look at #40 - Saga 1*

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2012/2012-03.html

I can't find out what the asterisk means; anyone know?

:gossip: Look to the left of #201

" Items marked with an asterisk had their numbers slightly reduced because of returnability. The true figures may be slightly higher."

If it hits close to that I guess my next submission will be a bunch of moderns then. I have some NM 98s and such books that I was going to send with my next bronze group but the prices on these Image books makes the gamble worth it.

If it hits close to that I guess my next submission will be a bunch of moderns then. I have some NM 98s and such books that I was going to send with my next bronze group but the prices on these Image books makes the gamble worth it.

i would send the NM 98s anyway. its amazing what that book goes for since there are probably at least 250,000 still out there.

i would send the NM 98s anyway. its amazing what that book goes for since there are probably at least 250,000 still out there.

Definitely. These copies came from a LCS where the owner still had a spec case kicking around from when they were release. As he says now, the return on that case should get him to break even on all of the other cases/long boxes of spec 90s books he still has in the back. lol