• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

So will the appearance of Iron Patriot affect the sales of Dark Avengers #1 ? Since is it his first appearance and all
When news first broke a long time ago about Iron Patriot in IM3 the prices moved quite a bit to $60+. Then Midtown re-released that variant and the prices went down to $10. Looks like its slowly climbing again.

Hey everybody.

Today I had a day off so I decided to drive south for awhile and I came across a few LCS and this was my reward:

photo-3_zps1e1e59e2.jpg[/img]

The majority were cover price except for the Peter Panzerfaust #4 were $1

Today was a great day :D

You guys wanna see something really funny. I sold Peter Panzerfaust 1-4 for $25

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170962450028?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

I hate myself for not knowing about this board a few weeks ago.

Yeah

That's nothing. Here's something that'll make you feel better.

Two years ago, I bought a NM Walking Dead 19 for 1$. Since I had no idea of the value of the comic and the entire franchise, I sold it on our local ebay forums for 4$. I was happy with the profit. A month later, I randomly decided to check the price on ebay.com.

I've been crying ever since. :cry:

Anyone care to top this tale of woe?

unfortunately it wouldn't be very difficult.

:cry:

You would be referring to a chap on a tank would you..... :sorry:

Small potatoes

Jesus K - what the hell happened??

So will the appearance of Iron Patriot affect the sales of Dark Avengers #1 ? Since is it his first appearance and all
When news first broke a long time ago about Iron Patriot in IM3 the prices moved quite a bit to $60+. Then Midtown re-released that variant and the prices went down to $10. Looks like its slowly climbing again.

I still don not understand why any version of the Iron Patriot's first would be worth anything If Norman Osborn isn't wearing the suit.

That is a huge waste of money.

Or is it?

No, it is. :P

J/K, compared to the 900 sale of the top two, this is a much better price.

I would have gotten that if I didnt already spend a grand on other books this week.. Perhaps next week I may go for a PP set but I doubt it.

Ill probably try to get a 1-8 9.8 Saga set instead