• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Who is honestly bidding this up to over $100 :facepalm:

Wow. This is the stupidest thing I've seen so far relating to WD. :roflmao: Or maybe I'm just jealous I didn't think o fit first.

I just don't get it. To each his own, I guess. Otherwise, worthless imo. Maybe it'll look pretty if the winner frames it. (shrug)

A lot of people are advertising this as the true first PP. Can anyone provide the data showing that this pre-dates Green Wake 7?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140912001739

yah, that started on these boards in the PP thread, i'll find the link.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=249126&Number=6348248#Post6348248

http://www.imagecomics.com/news/117/PETER-PANZERFAUST-MAKES-A-GRAND-ENTRANCE

Edited by CBT

Bedlam is picking back up again.

Sold boat loads of variants this week. Third Eye X1 , Phantom X3 , NYCC X2, RRP NYCC X1.

Any of the Feline Urine Collection?

I hear that's a new pedigree recognized by the CGC. :)

Why doesit matter if its the first preview in a book? I dont understand this new craze

they end up on registry sets, and they help to add on to sets when selling,

top two reasons i can think of. I think its silly as well, unless it's actually original content and not just a straight "pre-print"

Bedlam is picking back up again.

Sold boat loads of variants this week. Third Eye X1 , Phantom X3 , NYCC X2, RRP NYCC X1.

Any of the Feline Urine Collection?

The Cat only peed on my H to M's! Sorry Mind the Gaps and BS First Red Hulks! Thankfully the Mind MGMTs were in my ECCC box which remained unpeed-on.

Nice! I've got some regular 1s heading my way I'm thinking Bedlam hasn't seen its last surge in value by a long shot.

Lot of people are praying this is true. Otherwise they are holding the bag.

Edited by Fastballspecial

guys...a quick note....I am not Kevin Smith...seriously. I don't know why people are saying that but IM getting private messages directed for Kevin. I dont know him or anything...lol...

lol

Everyone knows new Jersey can only sustain one comic store, therefore you must be him :sumo:

guys...a quick note....I am not Kevin Smith...seriously. I don't know why people are saying that but IM getting private messages directed for Kevin. I dont know him or anything...lol...

lol

Everyone knows new Jersey can only sustain one comic store, therefore you must be him :sumo:

damn ya got me!!! lol

-1_zpsabcbd581.jpg

Mind MGMT #0 - 2 copies

Mind MGMT #3

Mind MGMT #4

Mind MGMT #5 - 3 copies

Mind MGMT #6 - 4 copies

Mind MGMT #7

Think Tank #1 variant

Think Tank #1 2nd print

Think Tank #3

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth - 5 copies

The Superior Spider-man #1

Emily and The Strangers variant

Saga #7

Multiple Warheads #1

The Sixth Gun #3

The Sixth Gun #6

The Sixth Gun #8

The Sixth Gun #9

The Sixth Gun #10

East of West Preview! (for free because everyone was hyping the other preview from last night)

Sorry Philadelphia. Which ones should I sell now and which ones should I hold onto?

-1_zpsabcbd581.jpg

Mind MGMT #0 - 2 copies

Mind MGMT #3

Mind MGMT #4

Mind MGMT #5 - 3 copies

Mind MGMT #6 - 4 copies

Mind MGMT #7

Think Tank #1 variant

Think Tank #1 2nd print

Think Tank #3

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth - 5 copies

The Superior Spider-man #1

Emily and The Strangers variant

Saga #7

Multiple Warheads #1

The Sixth Gun #3

The Sixth Gun #6

The Sixth Gun #8

The Sixth Gun #9

The Sixth Gun #10

East of West Preview! (for free because everyone was hyping the other preview from last night)

Sorry Philadelphia. Which ones should I sell now and which ones should I hold onto?

Is there an actual preview of East West in there or is it just featured on the cover?

I just stopped by an LCS that was doing 25% off anything in the store and two things happened to mention:

1. Sixth Gun, Mind MGMT, SweetTooth, Nowhere Men and a ton of other goodies!

2. My best friend locked my keys in my car when he went to take his purchase to the car.

I'll probably scan most of it in now and start a new sales thread and then take what doesn't sell to eBay since this stuff is ridiculously hot right now.

Edited by Mangbus