• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,846 posts in this topic

This book will probably never heat up eBay, but Brandon Graham has done something unthinkable and is being applauded for it (rightfully so). He has made a Rob Liefeld property respectable. See Prophet.

It will probably never get the respect it deserves on the secondary market because of Liefeld's stink, but it's a great book.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program of moderns heating up eBay.

This book will probably never heat up eBay, but Brandon Graham has done something unthinkable and is being applauded for it (rightfully so). He has made a Rob Liefeld property respectable. See Prophet.

It will probably never get the respect it deserves on the secondary market because of Liefeld's stink, but it's a great book.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program of moderns heating up eBay.

There's an auction for a set on ebay under 5 bucks right now and it's worth every penny.

I just can't understand people paying money for Previews magazine. Seems like the biggest stretch imaginable.

Sometimes you can get them real cheap and a lot of the older ones have some really great comics and posters inside!

Who is honestly bidding this up to over $100 :facepalm:

Wow. This is the stupidest thing I've seen so far relating to WD. :roflmao: Or maybe I'm just jealous I didn't think o fit first.

Who is honestly bidding this up to over $100 :facepalm:

Wow. This is the stupidest thing I've seen so far relating to WD. :roflmao: Or maybe I'm just jealous I didn't think o fit first.

Snipe loaded!

Bedlam is picking back up again.

Sold boat loads of variants this week. Third Eye X1 , Phantom X3 , NYCC X2, RRP NYCC X1.

Any of the Feline Urine Collection?

The Cat only peed on my H to M's! Sorry Mind the Gaps and BS First Red Hulks! Thankfully the Mind MGMTs were in my ECCC box which remained unpeed-on.

Bedlam is picking back up again.

Sold boat loads of variants this week. Third Eye X1 , Phantom X3 , NYCC X2, RRP NYCC X1.

Any of the Feline Urine Collection?

The Cat only peed on my H to M's! Sorry Mind the Gaps and BS First Red Hulks! Thankfully the Mind MGMTs were in my ECCC box which remained unpeed-on.

Nice! I've got some regular 1s heading my way I'm thinking Bedlam hasn't seen its last surge in value by a long shot.