• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Points and cash back are amazing. Been able to get some great "free" stuff over the years.

On a separate note, it's not necessarily "heating" up, but it's warm some weeks... Detective Comics #4 (new 52) has ranged from $8 - $15 for me from week to week. A friend gave me a bunch and I found a bunch in a LCS dollar bin, so I just list them weekly. Not much but it adds up.

the second you charge anything with a regular credit card you're instantly in debt, even if you pay it off at the end of the month.

Really? If you have the money, how is this any different than writing a check? I carry no balance on my CC's...EVER...but I use them all the time for points and cash back!

Unless you pay cash for your car or home you will, at some point in time, find yourself in debt. Debt is NOT a problem but Mismanaging debt will be. 2c

My girlfriend's dad pays for everything in cash.....pretty sure he might be in the mob.

This post is not intended to make anyone think this is the first appearance of The Sixth Gun but this issue of Previews features the 2010 preview of FCBD issues. As far as I can tell this section shows the Sixth Gun issue 1 cover for the first time.

IMG_1493_zps8ee788d0.jpg

IMG_1488_zpse6b39b60.jpg

IMG_1489_zpsfb3ad7ea.jpg

IMG_1491_zps77dc2692.jpg

so are previews honestly being considered as 1st appearances by anyone reputable.

No, to get a true first appearance we need to slice open the artists brain &

cut out the section that has his 1st memory of it.

Is there a CGC case for that?

Edited by songsaboutclouds

so are previews honestly being considered as 1st appearances by anyone reputable.

In most cases I don't think previews should be considered first appearances i was just posting about the sixth gun for fun! That Walking Dead issue on Ebay is one to argue about though because of the copy write dispute.

Edited by MrWeen

Points and cash back are amazing. Been able to get some great "free" stuff over the years.

On a separate note, it's not necessarily "heating" up, but it's warm some weeks... Detective Comics #4 (new 52) has ranged from $8 - $15 for me from week to week. A friend gave me a bunch and I found a bunch in a LCS dollar bin, so I just list them weekly. Not much but it adds up.

still in stock at Diamond

strange

No, to get a true first appearance we need to slice open the artists brain &

cut out the section that has his 1st memory of it.

Is there a CGC case for that?

memory extraction then copy an paste to an archival DNA strand, better than encapsulation!

still in stock at Diamond

strange

I thought the same thing. Far be it from me to argue with peoples buying habits though.

Edited by awakeintheashes

I just bought Hawkeye #1 still wrapped in the white bag for retail for $1. Should I take it out of the white bag to check quality or sell as is?

If it was in a white bag, it was probably the Ultimate Comics Hawkeye (Hickman) series and should not be confused with Hawkeye (Fraction and Aja)

I did pretty well again today. What I got yesterday is page 798.

Batgirl 9 - 1 copy

Batman 2 - 1 copy

The Manhattan Projects 3 - 1 copy

The Manhattan Projects 4 - 3 copies

The Manhattan Projects 6 - 1 copy

Mind MGMT 2 - 1 copy

Mind MGMT 4 - 1 copy

Mind MGMT 5 - 1 copy

Mind MGMT 6 - 1 copy

Mind MGMT 0 - 1 copy

Morning Glories 14 - 2 copies

Nowhere Men 1 2nd print - 1 copy

Nowhere Men 3 - 4 copies

Revival 2 - 1 copy

Saga 6 - 3 copies

Saga 7 - 2 copies

Saga 8 - 2 copies

The Sixth Gun 7 - 1 copy

Swamp Thing 2 - 1 copy

Think Tank 2 -1 copy

Think Tank 3 - 1 copy

Todd The Ugliest Kid on Earth - 1 copy

I also picked up The Superior Spider-Man 2 just to have and Ultimate Comics Hawkeye 1 by accident.