• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Check this BULLSHYT out...I smell a rat. I bought that book on Jan 29th and here it is Feb 4th. I bet it got pulled to have the price jacked up.

Dear carter3175,

Thank you for your order. We are currently out of stock on Morning Glories (2010 Image)#14, we apologize for the error, and we are currently working on correcting our listings. We will refund your money right away. We would like to offer you free shipping on your next purchase. Please notify us and we will adjust the shipping for you.

Thank you.

Morning Glories (2010 Image) #14 NM

Item # : 230917852146

End time: Tuesday, Jan 29, 2013 09:11:46 PST

Sale price: C $2.99

Seller: cba1

Case opened: Monday, Feb 04, 2013 12:09:29 PST

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230917852146&ssPageName=ADME:L:MAV:CA:1123

:mad:

But later, when talking about the crazy events in BATMAN #10, Scott exclusively revealed that Harper was the girl seen in issue #1. Here's what we can expect in issue #12:

"You'll see things happen with Harper Row, who appeared earlier in the series in issue #7 and, as you guys pointed out as the only site that caught it, I think, in issue #1 as well. Through her eyes, we're going to see some stuff that you didn't get to see before that happened throughout the series." Scott Snyder

http://www.comicvine.com/news/batman-12-delivers-more-on-scott-snyders-new-character-harper-row/145020/

Edited by buddymagoo

Check this BULLSHYT out...I smell a rat. I bought that book on Jan 29th and here it is Feb 4th. I bet it got pulled to have the price jacked up.

Dear carter3175,

Thank you for your order. We are currently out of stock on Morning Glories (2010 Image)#14, we apologize for the error, and we are currently working on correcting our listings. We will refund your money right away. We would like to offer you free shipping on your next purchase. Please notify us and we will adjust the shipping for you.

Thank you.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230917852146&ssPageName=ADME:L:MAV:CA:1123

Nothing you can do unless they relist the item at a higher price (which they have not done yet.) They at least informed you, offered a future discount and refunded you. No reason for a negative unless they relist it at a higher price. It appears that they have a large inventory and mistakes do happen.

Dear carter3175,

Thank you.

We are going to see more of this, happened to me on a FCBD sixth gun a few weeks ago.

A way to avoid this is to not chase 6th Gun or Mind MGMT lol

I was buying sixth gun when it was a 5 dollar book. I really enjoy this book. Buy what you like.

MGMT I am staying away from, glad some are making some cash from it.

Edited by Awax

I was buying sixth gun when it was a 5 dollar book. I really enjoy this book. Buy what you like.

I am holding onto my copies of mind mgmt. Way too many on ebay right now. I got a feeling the ceiling is much higher for this book. So i'm holding out.

I am holding onto my copies of mind mgmt. Way too many on ebay right now. I got a feeling the ceiling is much higher for this book. So i'm holding out.

I kept two complete runs, but I'm selling all my extra #6s.

I would too, maybe the project gets lucky and finds a good director. I would hold onto those 3 stories Dark Horse issues also, those things are really hard to find.

Dear carter3175,

Thank you.

They have a non-ebay online store, as well as being near a city of millions of people for their actual location. I vote that it's actually true, and another hoarder managed to hoarde first from a non-ebay vector to their stock.

Leave them a Negative.

Wow, hopefully you don't buy any items from me via ebay! I think offering free shipping is better recourse than what you would get from most places, especially Canada-U.S.

I got some items from Lonestar of the wrong pictured variants (who hasn't?), and they didn't even so much as give me an apology...

Leave them a Negative.

Wow, hopefully you don't buy any items from me via ebay! I think offering free shipping is better recourse than what you would get from most places, especially Canada-U.S.

I got some items from Lonestar of the wrong pictured variants (who hasn't?), and they didn't even so much as give me an apology...

dont screw over customers, and youve got nothing to worry about :)

OUR FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC AND ITS GROWING ALL THE TIME

A NEW ADVENTURE AWAITS FOR US EACH DAY, YOURS AND MINE

WE'LL MAKE IT SPECIAL EVERY TIME

Never gonna heat up on ebay! The title is too long :whistle:

I ordered a bunch of Phantoms from Larrys Comics - he had me do the math and I screwed up the math and overpaid by $45! :( - but he sent me 10 MLP micro variants of #2 with a note that said free. I sold each one for $45 a piece.

So again I must reiterate.

MY LITTLE PONY, MY LITTLE PONY WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP ABOUT?

MY LITTLE PONY, MY LITTLE PONY, FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

are the hastings variants of these pulling any interest?

I just got my Previews order from Midtown. The insert in it is a preview of Chin Music. I haven't read any hype for this yet.

Follow quality... hype is hype. We are all talking about books that are not out yet, but really, until issue #1 drops we are all talking out of our *spoon*

OUR FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC AND ITS GROWING ALL THE TIME

A NEW ADVENTURE AWAITS FOR US EACH DAY, YOURS AND MINE

Never gonna heat up on ebay! The title is too long :whistle:

I ordered a bunch of Phantoms from Larrys Comics - he had me do the math and I screwed up the math and overpaid by $45! :( - but he sent me 10 MLP micro variants of #2 with a note that said free. I sold each one for $45 a piece.

So again I must reiterate.

MY LITTLE PONY, MY LITTLE PONY WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP ABOUT?

MY LITTLE PONY, MY LITTLE PONY, FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

are the hastings variants of these pulling any interest?

not for me! I was ignoring the series until Larry showed me what the Mirco Variants were going for!

The top five most popular searched for comics on eBay today are:

• Saga #1
  • Chew
  • Bedlam
  • Batman #13
  • Revival #1

Somewhat surprising really. I would have expected PP, ToT & Sixth Gun to be higher on that list.

Walking Deads never seems to make your lists, hard to see Bedlam as more of a popular book than Walking Dead. (shrug)

Because I specifically filter out Walking Dead. It's so damn huge is engulfs everything else. What do you want me to tell you? Walking Dead is hot? It's trending up? Well... it is. :makepoint::shy: