• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

You guys think hawkeye will pick up any more heat on ebay?

my guess is that it as hot as it is going to get. I dont think it will drop or anything like that, but it is a marvel book and its no longer overlooked so its well ordered.

I would think unless he gets a solo movie announced, it's risen as high as it will. If you bought it only to sell, probably would slowly move out of it, but no need to panic.

I am not seeing more copies ordered in the Southwest Texas area but yah the reprints of Hawkeye are up to the 4th right now. I love the Purple 3rd print covers.

And they also had Saga 8 in a bag and board when 7 wasn't so I opened it up and the 2nd half was ripped in the middle. Like through half the book.

Counting me, you're the third person to notice this with a copy of Saga #8. Some kind of weird production defect I guess?

Both my copies of issue 7 had the tear. Luckily, I went back the next day and my LCS exchanged them with the last 2 copies they had, rip-free

And they also had Saga 8 in a bag and board when 7 wasn't so I opened it up and the 2nd half was ripped in the middle. Like through half the book.

Counting me, you're the third person to notice this with a copy of Saga #8. Some kind of weird production defect I guess?

Both my copies of issue 7 had the tear. Luckily, I went back the next day and my LCS exchanged them with the last 2 copies they had, rip-free

I just called and they gave me credit and I tossed it. But they had to know since it was bagged and boarded already and they only do that with variants and back issues. It was ripped from the center fold page to the back cover. But problem resolved. And I still have 8-10 copies of it.

my guess is that it as hot as it is going to get. I dont think it will drop or anything like that, but it is a marvel book and its no longer overlooked so its well ordered.

I would think unless he gets a solo movie announced, it's risen as high as it will. If you bought it only to sell, probably would slowly move out of it, but no need to panic.

Actually, I thought I had heard a rumor of a solo movie at one time...

It's Thursday! And that means we all have to know what happened after Wednesday comic feast. What's hot and what's not? Well, I'm just here to tell you what's trending up... :grin:

Batgirl #13 @ $15+ & 11 bids.

Peter Panzerfaust #8 @ $16+ & 8 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #607 @ $17+ & 6 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #700 @ $17+ & 13 bids.

Amazing Spider-MAn v2 #22 @ $20 & 8 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man v2 #19 @ $22+ & 5 bids.

Batman - The Dark Knight Returns #1 @ $23+ & 7 bids.

Invincible #10 @ $26 & 7 bids.

The Goon #3 @ $26+ & 3 bids.

Adventure Time #1 @ $28 & 8 bids.

And of course, all the ones we've been discussing thus far in the last 12 pages of this thread... Trending Modern Comics.

If you're looking to buy then wait.

If you want to sell, you should sell.

And if you're looking to speculate, pick a random Image title previewing and order 50 copies. :P

And if you're looking to speculate, pick a random Image title previewing and order 50 copies. :P

Worst idea ever :facepalm:

just found 2 annihilation conquest number 6 looks like nm.

I thought that the first Annihilation mini #6 was the one that was heating up? I thought the Conquest mini sequal was still sitting on the sidelines because there was no Thanos involvement....

Edited by lobo1969

Don't tell the boys of the "East of West" thread that.

Don't tell the boys of the "East of West" thread that.

It's just one guy. The rest are like, seriously? go back to the blowout forum.