• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

the 475 one is impressive, but it is UK with UK shipping, which seem to sell for more, since they dont get a lot of auctions they can bid on with that cheap of shipping for them.

I agree, however I do buy stuff from the UK.....and I've paid premiums primarily because of the exchange rate. It has to be something I REALLY want to take it on the chin like that......possibly a 2000 A.D...or some ST TNG / DR. WHO variants not readily available anymore.

But you're right, they aren't as many US auctions with sellers willing to send worlwide as there are that will ship domestically.

I asked the LCS if they had a Preview January 2012 I could buy and he said he would check. He went and found one, paged through it and wouldn't sell it to me because they use it for "reference." He didn't even know they had it still until I asked.

I asked the LCS if they had a Preview January 2012 I could buy and he said he would check. He went and found one, paged through it and wouldn't sell it to me because they use it for "reference." He didn't even know they had it still until I asked.

It will be on Ebay meh

I almost have the full run completed for cover or less on each. I'm still looking for 1, 2, 4, and 5 plus the FCBD one. I figure that might be another $100. And I'll double or triple my money, but I rather hold to see where it goes.

I almost have the full run completed for cover or less on each. I'm still looking for 1, 2, 4, and 5 plus the FCBD one. I figure that might be another $100. And I'll double or triple my money, but I rather hold to see where it goes.

same here, i want to hold onto these for the following reasons: it's an awesome read. mine are NM are finding them in that condition is ridiculously hard and I believe these have a bigger ceiling.

same here, i want to hold onto these for the following reasons: it's an awesome read. mine are NM are finding them in that condition is ridiculously hard and I believe these have a bigger ceiling.

All of mine are NM except one issue has a little corner bend. Are you trying to get the FCBD one too?