• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I just picked up The Sixth Gun 1-6 with FCBD for $80. It only took messaging three different people to find one that wanted the money quicker than the auction ending. So now I can offload my 3 and 6 for $10-15 each to make some money back.

Hey guys what is the ideal price for superior spiderman issue 1 2 3 all 3 signed. RAw

10-15 tops

+1

Not of fan of raw signed, unless it's a gift from Eric Stephenson, or I met the artist/writer and got a raw sig in person.

Edited by ItsJustRyan

It is interesting to see how little attention is paid to the New 52 Batman run in this thread currently considering the auction results for #1 and some of the other early issues that can still be found for cover at LCSs. Check out Batman #8 right now as an example........

I would hesitate before stating that the FCBD issue has less copies then the #1 issue...

Remember it was a FREE comic used for promotion and even though it was not a Marvel or DC book, it was probably in a higher tier for FCBD, lending retailers to order more...

I would hesitate before stating that the FCBD issue has less copies then the #1 issue...

Remember it was a FREE comic used for promotion and even though it was not a Marvel or DC book, it was probably in a higher tier for FCBD, lending retailers to order more...

Yep, we had 50 Image FCBD and ordered 10 x Revival #1

Ill have my tax refund next week so now I must decide what I want to buy! Got a couple stacks to put towards comics but I dont really care for anything other than recent moderns most of the time.

Saga RRP? PP 1-3 9.8? Might even go for a lot of chew SS

Definitely gonna grab some nice runs while I can as well heeeeh

Ill have my tax refund next week so now I must decide what I want to buy! Got a couple stacks to put towards comics but I dont really care for anything other than recent moderns most of the time.

Saga RRP? PP 1-3 9.8? Might even go for a lot of chew SS

Definitely gonna grab some nice runs while I can as well heeeeh

Revival 9.9 lol lol lol

My tax return is going to be a few thousand. Nice little surprise for first year as a white collar worker. 1000 copies of Pretty Deadly and whatever E.S. announced last year at SDCC that hasn't come out yet.