• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Which makes me think people who are investing in moderns for long term value have it completely wrong. The chances of another TWD are almost 0. Flip what is hot at the moment. Stock what is your favorite.

amen brother

with that said, i have burned myself a bunch of times in the last year selling too early trying to grab whatever profit I could once a book had bumped up a bit, like Saga 1s, 2 for $10....uhg.

Even non-CGC Saga 1s are only $80ish. You make out better in the long run for almost everything. Like last week when everyone was selling PP 9 for $30 and now it's $15. Wednesday night I sold Sons of the Gun for $25-30 and now it's $10. You make up for the early sells.

I propose we do this for a good cause- find a cool self published low print run comic that deserves it.

The Last Zombie - please please please...

The comic will stop if sales don't go up - its fricken awesome - you can get it at cover or less anywhere!

This ain't about flipping,this is keeping a great title going.

I'll do a shout-out on Sunday on Ryans show - Brian Keene and APE are top top guys.

Support this comic book!

Can we do 2 comics,

agree on Last Zombie but Rachel Rising too.

How much genius writing does Terry Moore have to throw at you guys to get you

to buy his comics (shrug)

same person selling all of those...boy they must have been pressing the flesh to get that many.

Seriously man....WTF is up with that seller?! Like no feedback to speak of....and he/she has tons of those blue NWM.

Something seems uber fishy.

Can we do 2 comics,

Rachel Rising is fantastic.

And so is The Last Zombie - maybe we should have a 'lets save a comic' thread.

Can we do 2 comics,

Rachel Rising is fantastic.

And so is The Last Zombie - maybe we should have a 'lets save a comic' thread.

Don't you already have a load of art and issues of the last zombie. Maybe that is clouding your judgement (shrug)

Terry Moore on the other hand is creating an outstanding book with Rachel Rising and probably deserves it more.