• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Malibu Sun #13 1st app of Spawn @ $20 & 11 bids.

Encyclopaedia Deadpoolica @ $20+ & 7 bids.

Batman Incorporated #8 combo pack @ $20+ & 6 bids.

1996 Nightwing #1 @ $26 & 16 bids.

Invincible #19 1st Nowheremen? Really? @ $33 & 3 bids,

And as always, 95 other modern comics trending up on eBay (thumbs u

I found a full run with the prologue at a mini comic con yesterday. They are all VF+/NM with #6 being in the best condition. I guess it was a good $7 investment.

But 0 feedback and no additional pictures. No.

Malibu Sun #13 1st app of Spawn @ $20 & 11 bids.

Encyclopaedia Deadpoolica @ $20+ & 7 bids.

Batman Incorporated #8 combo pack @ $20+ & 6 bids.

1996 Nightwing #1 @ $26 & 16 bids.

Invincible #19 1st Nowheremen? Really? @ $33 & 3 bids,

And as always, 95 other modern comics trending up on eBay (thumbs u

So what's the deal with Invincible 19? Has it been confirmed that the premise for Nowhere Men comes from this issue?

So what's the deal with Invincible 19? Has it been confirmed that the premise for Nowhere Men comes from this issue?

Per e.s. in the Nwm thread, its an older/different concept that was totally revamped. The current version of the book was first previewed in the SDCC 2010 yearbook.

Watch me start WW3....lol:

So thanks for that PM with all the super-ultra-hyper-secret tips we're not posting publicly anymore.....it was very illuminating.

This is everyone that's not on the list right about now:

cropped-500x_custom_1279603353670_frankenstein_mob.jpg

Per e.s. in the Nwm thread, its an older/different concept that was totally revamped. The current version of the book was first previewed in the SDCC 2010 yearbook.

I dont believe that is correct. The SDCC is just a splash page isnt it? I believe the first preview was Walking Dead 99, 2nd preview Harvest 4 and 3rd preview PP#7

So thanks for that PM with all the super-ultra-hyper-secret tips we're not posting publicly anymore.....it was very illuminating.

Congratulations on being in your mid 40s and sharing secret tips via PM.

I dont believe that is correct. The SDCC is just a splash page isnt it? I believe the first preview was Walking Dead 99, 2nd preview Harvest 4 and 3rd preview PP#7

WD 102.

And the Invincible 19 NM preview is a prototype. es stated that he had significantly changed the NM concept since that first failed launch.

Just repeating what e.s. said. I'll look for the page later today.

Awesome let me know what you find (thumbs u

Debate starts here

aaaahhh!! please don't drag the Nowhere Men train wreck of a thread into this one

lol Hey, this thread gets just as bad sometime. I'll pm info next time (thumbs u

As far as I'm concerned, the sdcc book is the "first look/preview" if you're into that stuff.

Congratulations on being in your mid 40s and sharing secret tips via PM.

Ouch again bro. I'll say this to you: either get involved in the MMA so you can pound on people like veal to get out your aggression....or cut back on the testosterone/blow/coffee/satanic rituals/etc.

What I said above in that post was a complete and utter work of fiction with a huge helping of sarcasm. And it was all for some sh*ts and giggles. I haven't received any PMs from anyone with super-ultra-hyper-secret tips....but I can't lie I would love to receive one.

This is the second time you've gotten your panties in a bunch and lashed out at me in the open forums after something I've posted or said.

You're probably the troll that got my harmless SpongeBob "Prepare your anus" avatar ban-hammered.

Is there some karmic reason you're chapping me? Did I bang your broad in some threesome in some other lifetime? Do I remind you of that priest that molested you as a choir boy?

I can roll with it as much as I can dish it out, but you really seem to have a hard on for me in the short period of time you've been here.

Anytime you wanna dance like Michael Jackson with knives in the Beat it video I'm game.

MJ-Beat-It-Knife-Fight-__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1274882179830.jpg

Don't Be A Macho Man...You Wanna Be Tough, Better Do What You Can

So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad