• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

I notice your icon is ready for that sausage party as well........

Not sure if he's giving or takeing???????

if you look at the Peter Panzerfaust thread, you would understand that he aint giving anything anytime soon

Hahahahahaha! Ya, he does look like quite the fairy.

And no, I meant Black Bolt, in response to what the other guy had said about my icon.

Regarding selling hot books on eBay, what is the best way to maximize your final sales price on them???

I've sold less than 10 items on there, so am new to the selling.

Would appreciate any quick tips on what I could have done better for the following case:

-bought Amazing Spider-Man #678 Venom Variant for $9, held it for 2 months or so, sold for $142.50 on eBay.

-there was anywhere from 2-7 other ones listed around the same time

-most were selling for around $160-$180 at the time (was slightly dissapointed that mine didn't hit that, and a little confused).

-Think it was a 10 day auction, ended it at 9:45PM on a Sunday

-this was the listing (it obviously had pictures)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130653660745&ssPageName=ADME:L:CORT:CA:1123

Regarding selling hot books on eBay, what is the best way to maximize your final sales price on them???

Would appreciate any quick tips on what I could have done better for the following case:

-bought Amazing Spider-Man #678 Venom Variant for $9, held it for 2 months or so, sold for $142.50 on eBay.

-most were selling for around $160-$180 at the time (was slightly dissapointed that mine didn't hit that, and a little confused).

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130653660745&ssPageName=ADME:L:CORT:CA:1123

A few things i see right away that limit me personally as a potential buyer...

-You are in Canada.

-Your feedback # is low

Your auction ended while some potential bidders were watching the 'Walking Dead'

A few things i see right away that limit me personally as a potential buyer...

-You are in Canada.

-Your feedback # is low

Ya, hate the feedback thing, but I'm not a business, so it's hard to up the selling quickly.

How does the Canada thing affect you guys in the States buying from us through eBay??? Customs charges??? just a hastle???

Thanks for the feedback :insane: