• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

And they could always read the auction where it states that. But you're always right Whizzer. I forgot.

Speaking of Whizzar always being right,

What am I doing with these Marvel Age 25s?

I have a suggestion for you... :devil:

hm

I would buy them but i don't buy from Canada, Quebec specifically but i have no idea what province you live in.

Thank goodness, one less person we have to ship too. :makepoint: [/quote

Ah a Tigers Fan. That's a bummer......Although I hear you can buy a downtown condo in that city for 20 bucks and a box of Spawn #9s.

I wouldn't know, I don't live there...........and how did that New York team do against the Tigers in the playoffs....oh ya, that's right......

c937e55d8415df3b92a77704c43fb865_zps689753a4.jpg

7032e16976a53e7b6a430c8ecd1a49bc_zps8f61a40b.jpg

Back on track please. I don't know if this is new to any boardies, but ASM 569 Venom variant is doing pretty well. It looks like this book could be growing some long legs??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDERMAN-569-NM-M-9-8-CGC-WORTHY-BEAUTIFUL-PAINTED-VENOM-VARIANT-COVER-/111028300225?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19d9cd69c1

I just wish I could have been on track to pick up even the #1 2nd prints of Injustice. I have only scored 1 #1 2nd print in 9.6. One copy of #2 9.4. All the shops around here missed the boat on this one.

My 2nd prints aren't selling alone. They sell if I have it paired with #2.

Back to Angela...... Email from Mile High

Neil Gaiman Moves ANGELA To Marvel Comics

* Marvel revealed yesterday that Neil Gaiman is moving his sexy heroine, ANGELA, into Marvel's new GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY title, effective with issue #5. This has caused not only our pre-sales of GUARDIANS to explode, but also initiated a mad scramble for all the past appearances of ANGELA in the Image Universe. See the complete Image list at the end of today's newsletter...

* ANGELA'S first appearance was in SPAWN #9, for which demand has absolutely skyrocketed overnight. Blessedly, we have been stashing back issues of SPAWN #9 for many years, so we still have enough copies in stock to offer you one copy completely for free as a reward for placing any $50 order with us over this next weekend. Just place your order, and then ask for your free copy in the "notes" section of our order form. Limit one copy per client, please...

:doh:

Back to Angela...... Email from Mile High

Neil Gaiman Moves ANGELA To Marvel Comics

* Marvel revealed yesterday that Neil Gaiman is moving his sexy heroine, ANGELA, into Marvel's new GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY title, effective with issue #5. This has caused not only our pre-sales of GUARDIANS to explode, but also initiated a mad scramble for all the past appearances of ANGELA in the Image Universe. See the complete Image list at the end of today's newsletter...

* ANGELA'S first appearance was in SPAWN #9, for which demand has absolutely skyrocketed overnight. Blessedly, we have been stashing back issues of SPAWN #9 for many years, so we still have enough copies in stock to offer you one copy completely for free as a reward for placing any $50 order with us over this next weekend. Just place your order, and then ask for your free copy in the "notes" section of our order form. Limit one copy per client, please...

:doh:

I'm liking the word "blessedly" in this context. :roflmao:

Sheesh. Though it is kind of a random thing to have an Image character that has been in that universe for so long to just jump over to Marvel full time. I know really old properties like Black Terror get bought up by new companies because they have been in public domain for eons, but for Angela to jump to Marvel like that is kind of unprecedented maybe???

The Batman 4th Print thing is good news. I picked up 2 the other day.

I don't even see those in back issue bins in Orlando. The supply of Batman #1, regardless of printing, is totally dry around these parts.