• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

This week will be all The Activity and Prophet. Opposite ends of the spectrum. And then an overload of East of West and Batman Inc #9.

there is still one book that has quietly avoided the Eye of Sauron...

Saga #1 RRP?

This week will be all The Activity and Prophet. Opposite ends of the spectrum. And then an overload of East of West and Batman Inc #9.

The collective says.....shhhhhhhhh......

I find it hilarious people are chasing activity now.

There is no way that the series has gotten better - if it has it will definitely still be low tier

It's not really chasing if I only make 1 phone call (thumbs u

I find it hilarious people are chasing activity now.

There is no way that the series has gotten better - if it has it will definitely still be low tier

It's not really chasing if I only make 1 phone call (thumbs u

I think he is talking about buying 25 copies of a book based on 1 or 2 ebay sales, not the amount of effort that you actually put forth into acquiring the books.

I still don't understand the keeping comic books secret thing when you compare the number of members on this forum to the number of issues printed per book/number of comic book readers. I know one other person on this forum who speculates and we both still get everything we want. But whatever. It will go on forever.

And lets keep it that way for a little bit longer eh.

Wait for release day and then pump it to hell!

#comicmarket report 03-25 -13 & What's selling in Lowell, MA

http://conta.cc/YCUu39

Good stuff.

I didn't know Mad Love had an Alex Ross cover, however.

Batman Mad Love. Iconic Alex Ross cover $50

I sold a copy for $50 last year. Plucked it out of a dollar box. Somehow it was in likely 9.8 shape. The buyer was ecstatic that it actually came to him in the condition stated. I wonder if he slabbed it.

by the time i dig up my spawn 9s no doubt it will be a 50 cent box book again.

i started passing on that issue years ago in 50 cent boxes there were always so many to be had.

once upon a time in the 90s it was a $5-$10 book though if I remember correctly.

#comicmarket report 03-25 -13 & What's selling in Lowell, MA

http://conta.cc/YCUu39

Good stuff.

I didn't know Mad Love had an Alex Ross cover, however.

Batman Mad Love. Iconic Alex Ross cover $50

To clarify, as I'm getting some PMs, there is NOT an Alex Ross Mad Love variant.

I was quoting Larry's market report. I believe he meant to label it as the Harley Quinn One Shot, but mistakenly had the comic named Mad Love.

Carry on.

Haha