• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

So let me get this straight...

Tommy Voltage comes onto a message board and tells whoever reads it that this particular shop is awful in essence.

Larry, who is a retailer and I would think defends other retailers as he should basically calls out this poster and says he will share those statements with that LCS, who this just in runs a business with employees and people that count on employment, but Tommy did nothing wrong?

To think anyone would agree with Tommy Voltage's statement and not think there would be repercussions is laughable.

Remember, Larry is going to be around much much longer then many of you.

It's a good idea to think about who you are knocking before you post. People like Larry, Eric Stephenson etc have done a lot more good for comics then the majority of people bashing. We are lucky to have them as part of our community.

But what do I know...

:applause:

Googled this guy. TOTALLY not what I pictured Larry looking like.

Is this the same Larry who made those racist comments a few years ago?

Hahaha, ya, I came across those "jokes" he made as well yesterday.

I LOVE the weekly report he does, but WOW.......... :facepalm:

Tommy Voltage comes onto a message board and tells whoever reads it that this particular shop is awful in essence.

Larry, who is a retailer and I would think defends other retailers as he should basically calls out this poster and says he will share those statements with that LCS, who this just in runs a business with employees and people that count on employment, but Tommy did nothing wrong?

To think anyone would agree with Tommy Voltage's statement and not think there would be repercussions is laughable.

It's a good idea to think about who you are knocking before you post. People like Larry, Eric Stephenson etc have done a lot more good for comics then the majority of people bashing. We are lucky to have them as part of our community.

But what do I know...

What racist comments?

Marvel Point One is a huge long shot on the weekly report. I saw 30-40 of them in a 25 cent bin. I don't think they will even get back up to cover price.

Variant is the only way to go on that book.

But what do I know...

What racist comments?

Who cares what the man said? I would rather discuss the errors in his update that some of you rave about. It's one thing to make mistakes, I do that in my own writing all the time but at least correct them so the investing public doesn't get mislead. That's just irresponsible writing.

Marvel Point One is a huge long shot on the weekly report. I saw 30-40 of them in a 25 cent bin. I don't think they will even get back up to cover price.

How can you go wrong for a quarter???? Spend that $10.

Who cares what the man said? I would rather discuss the errors in his update that some of you rave about. It's one thing to make mistakes, I do that in my own writing all the time but at least correct them so the investing public doesn't get mislead. That's just irresponsible writing.

Agree with that I do....

But what do I know...

larry.jpg

:whistle:

Edited by Katchoo

Uber #1 is listing at $15-$20 BIN already with not a one for less than $9.99 start price auction. I bought one each of the Propaganda covers, and one of the wraps-the last two on the shelf. I passed on The Last of Us due to funds.

Edited by gradejunky