• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I've got to say, Rachel Rising is rising fast - I've been watching this book and it just keeps going up and up ... complete sets, quite cheap a little while ago and are now closer to $250!

I wish Echo was optioned instead...

9.75 (shrug)

that just my way of saying it is an easy 9.6 with almost no doubt on a 9.8. If I sent this book to CGC, I would have no problem expecting a 9.8. Just using the 9.75 to cover my just in case.

I did drop the start price another $20. Again, if it goes unsold I'll just have one more 9.8 to send to CGC.

Update: Starting price drop secured 1st bid. Now lets see if I can get a half way decent price for it.

Is ToT starting to cool as far as raw prices?

Not really. ToT is still a pretty hot comic. ToT, Saga, Rachael Risings and Injustice are about 60% of the books I see on the lyria website day in and day out. (shrug)

I have reworked the core Lyria Exchange engine to get a much deeper pull and even better results. This was just released last night at midnight. I point that out to say there is still a little more tweaking that needs to be done. But even with those tweaks I am finding a much richer listing of books that are trending up. So without further ado -

These books represent a moment in time and not the final price.

And that's just pulled from #80 - 100 in a list of 100. Seriously, check it out here!

I have reworked the core Lyria Exchange engine to get a much deeper pull and even better results. This was just released last night at midnight. I point that out to say there is still a little more tweaking that needs to be done. But even with those tweaks I am finding a much richer listing of books that are trending up. So without further ado -

And that's just pulled from #80 - 100 in a list of 100. Seriously, check it out here!

. I passed over several copies of Hoax Hunters #0 and #1 at C2E2 b/c I thought cover was too high.

. I passed over several copies of Hoax Hunters #0 and #1 at C2E2 b/c I thought cover was too high.

i hate when that ish happens! Time for me to go check out some dollar bins for some Hoax Hunters ^_^

doh!