• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Larry and Whetton Thanks!!!! It is cool to see the different research results you provide.

Me too - Thanks! Especially because I bought that entire Deadpool run (& specials) and that Harley run off the racks! :banana:

Just checked this thread before walking into the LCS, I knew hoax hunter was doing ok, not $18 good. Well picked up 10 #0 s and 7 #1s I think I did good for myself

Maybe you all should be kicking back a little to your favorite whetteon eh? Little friendly $$ to keep the tips fast and heavy? :baiting:lol

:kidaround:

And to those you are near Vintage Stocks, don't forget to check out the Video Games section of Lyria for tips on games that sell for more money than many of these moderns.

Edited by whetteon

Just checked this thread before walking into the LCS, I knew hoax hunter was doing ok, not $18 good. Well picked up 10 #0 s and 7 #1s I think I did good for myself

personally i havent come across any 0's but I did come across 5 runs of 1-9.

Maybe you all should be kicking back a little to your favorite whetteon eh? Little friendly $$ to keep the tips fast and heavy? :baiting:lol

And to those you are near Vintage Stocks, don't forget to check out the Video Games section of Lyria for tips on games that sell for more money than many of these moderns.

I love your video game section!

your site in general is fantastic !!

keep up the good work.

personally i havent come across any 0's but I did come across 5 runs of 1-9.

Can't find any #0s or #1s. Plenty of 2-6... :boo:

I love your video game section!

your site in general is fantastic !!

keep up the good work.

:shy:

Not sure if this is work safe but apparently the fans are eating up Joan of Arc covers with ... um... provocative artwork. Joan of Arc : from the ashes #4 exclusive @ $34 & 21 bids.

I would even mention it except that there are three to four more various covers polluting the Lyria website when search Modern Ages 'Comics To Watch' :P

Edited by whetteon

Holy . I priced this thing so high thinking no one would even sniff it...

Spawn 9 newsstand

In fairness, they haven't paid yet. And if the last month is any indication, most folks don't like to pay for stuff they agree to buy on ebay anymore.

:hi: buddy...

That's a crazy number on a "newstand copy"

I prefer to not have the UPC on the front cover myself.

Holy . I priced this thing so high thinking no one would even sniff it...

Spawn 9 newsstand

In fairness, they haven't paid yet. And if the last month is any indication, most folks don't like to pay for stuff they agree to buy on ebay anymore.

:hi: buddy...

That's a crazy number on a "newstand copy"

I prefer to not have the UPC on the front cover myself.

Hey Ryan!

Yeah. My plan is to buy a nice raw direct copy. If the buyer ever pays...