• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

One of my friends found a copy of this comic at C2E2 on Sunday for 1 thin dime!

I am hoping that happens to me some day.

I hope I find an Amazing Fantasy #15 for a dime one day. Hell, even one at $1G would be nice.

I found a NM copy of Savage Tales #1 for $1.50 at a used book store once. It was in the magazine section. It was a very happy day :grin:

First Ellen Brandt! Great book!

I hope I find an Amazing Fantasy #15 for a dime one day. Hell, even one at $1G would be nice.

I found a NM copy of Savage Tales #1 for $1.50 at a used book store once. It was in the magazine section. It was a very happy day :grin:

lol!

First Man-Thing too

Edited by Hekla

lol!

First Man-Thing too

Ah the Nexus of all Realities!!! Maybe Man-Thing brings Angela to the Marvel Universe...

Anyone know if Rachel Rising was previewed anywhere besides WD 95? ( I don't know if I count this because is was published after the first few issues of Rachel Rising had been printed )

Anyone know if Rachel Rising was previewed anywhere besides WD 95? ( I don't know if I count this because is was published after the first few issues of Rachel Rising had been printed )

Errr... You mean Revival?

There was a FCBD preview.

Edited by Hekla

Errr... You mean Revival?

There was a FCBD preview.

Hey I don't normally read the Walking Dead but this is the last page of issue 95.

wd_95_026_zps1d9b7497.png

Just as an update because I promised I would let folks know - payment came through on the Spawn 9 newsstand.

So yeah, $69.99 for a RAW Spawn 9 happened.

Cheers & congrats! :banana: