• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Hot Trendy Comics that are CGC'ed (and not SS): (thumbs u

Sixth Gun #1 CGC 9.8 800 pound gorilla in the room at the moment @ $500 & 17 bids.

Peter Panzerfaust #1 CGC 9.8 @ $455 & 42 bids.

NYX #3 CGC 9.8 @ $157+ & 22 bids. (I think this is a real key among the Modern Age)

Iron Man #282 CGC 9.8 @ $142 & 16 bids.

Rai-Fan #1 CGC 9.8 @ $65 & 2 bids.

The thing to keep in mind with that SG 9.8 is the seller. I believe it's the same person who was posting and relisting the same Revival #1 9.8SS last month.

He or She was also called out in the marketplace section for doing just that.

It may keep some people from bidding on this auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REVIVAL-1-CGC-9-9-2x-SIGNED-/251270940372?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a80ea46d4#ht_120wt_886

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REVIVAL-1-CGC-9-9-SS-2x-Signed-Norton-and-Seeley-Image-Comics-MINT-/221211266454?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3381380d96&nma=true&si=SOsw88FEKI7w8%252BmoSFGxTFAQ0tI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_310wt_886

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REVIVAL-1-CGC-9-9-SS-2x-Signed-Norton-and-Seeley-Image-Comics-MINT-/221206303273?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3380ec5229&nma=true&si=SOsw88FEKI7w8%252BmoSFGxTFAQ0tI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_234wt_886

The last two are the same seller, about a week apart, and were both sold.

All three have the exact same CGC serial number in the picture.

Both sellers have similar bidders bidding on these items.

Both sellers are in California.

I guess they are apart of the Comic Book Illuminati

Sixth Gun #1 CGC 9.8 800 pound gorilla in the room at the moment @ $500 & 17 bids.

NYX #3 CGC 9.8 @ $157+ & 22 bids. (I think this is a real key among the Modern Age)

The thing to keep in mind with that SG 9.8 is the seller. I believe it's the same person who was posting and relisting the same Revival #1 9.8SS last month.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REVIVAL-1-CGC-9-9-2x-SIGNED-/251270940372?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a80ea46d4#ht_120wt_886

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REVIVAL-1-CGC-9-9-SS-2x-Signed-Norton-and-Seeley-Image-Comics-MINT-/221211266454?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3381380d96&nma=true&si=SOsw88FEKI7w8%252BmoSFGxTFAQ0tI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_310wt_886

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REVIVAL-1-CGC-9-9-SS-2x-Signed-Norton-and-Seeley-Image-Comics-MINT-/221206303273?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3380ec5229&nma=true&si=SOsw88FEKI7w8%252BmoSFGxTFAQ0tI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_234wt_886

The last two are the same seller, about a week apart, and were both sold.

All three have the exact same CGC serial number in the picture.

Both sellers have similar bidders bidding on these items.

Both sellers are in California.

Thanks my bad on the question. Does anyone have a predictions what comic book tv series wont get picked up? For example like Sixth Gun. Was the premises weak enough to be rejected by the network?

If you think anyone here has the power to look into the minds of network executives and predict what gets made and what doesn't, you are going to be sorely disappointed. There is only one being that can do that, their Lord and master, Satan himself (and maybe Tom Cruise?).

By NBC? I would imagine they were worried about putting that level of violence on their network. Funny thing is now they have Hannibal.

I'd look at it as a positive to be passed over by NBC. Just doesn't feel like the right network. Personally I think a basic cable outlet would be better - AMC, FX, etc..

Why was walking dead passed over.....premise or sheer stupidity.

They didn't pass so much as they said they would not air it without the proposed violence and gore toned way down. Which is basically passing on it being that the show would be a pale version of what it was meant to be.

By NBC? I would imagine they were worried about putting that level of violence on their network. Funny thing is now they have Hannibal.

+1

Agreed 100%. I am really surprised at how much they show and do on Hannibal. After watching that show, looks like NBC is opening up their eyes a little.

+1

Agreed 100%. I am really surprised at how much they show and do on Hannibal. After watching that show, looks like NBC is opening up their eyes a little.

Surprisingly, Hannibal was good, but after the first 2-3 episodes I walked away feeling grossed out. So, I dropped it. I can handle TWD and love books like Bedlam, but for some reason this show makes me feel the way I do when I watch Se7en (which I like, but still is cringe worthy).

"What's in the box!"

:ohm

+1

Surprisingly, Hannibal was good, but after the first 2-3 episodes I walked away feeling grossed out. So, I dropped it. I can handle TWD and love books like Bedlam, but for some reason this show makes me feel the way I do when I watch Se7en (which I like, but still is cringe worthy).

"What's in the box!"

It is creepy, eh?

It's a combo of the music, and the twitch, sped up sureal shots.

Good show. Lector is the man.

I like bates motel, its creepy good drama fun!

+1

great stuff.....

I wanted to hate that show but it continues to impress week after week.

I had the same experience. Freddy Highmore is amazing.

I like bates motel, its creepy good drama fun!

+1

great stuff.....

I wanted to hate that show but it continues to impress week after week.

I had the same experience. Freddy Highmore is amazing.

I feel the same. The brother relationship is really good in this one. I always wonder where it will lead. Gotta wonder if Norman will eventually kill him off.