• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

It just means that it is a mini series

Look in the pocket of the kit... that is not a full sized comic.

That's a very early image in more recent images you can see it is full size.

The statue is listed as 12 inches

thelastofuspostpandemiceditionpslsheader.jpg

Edited by buddymagoo

It just means that it is a mini series

Look in the pocket of the kit... that is not a full sized comic.

That's a very early image in more recent images you can see it is full size.

The statue is listed as 12 inches

thelastofuspostpandemiceditionpslsheader.jpg

This may be a UK only edition the USA edition is the Survival Edition and it comes with the same variant Looks like a full size book doesn't state mini or not but I do know it comes with a full size art book not a mini art book

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B3PEWQE

I just sold an Annihilation: Conquest mini with the prologue for $100. I did give free shipping but with the use of the regional rate box a, it was only $5.84. He lived close to me finally so I could try one of those boxes.

I really had no idea that was heating up. And I went BIG (for me, which is only like 50 copies) on that title just because of Injustice Gods Among Us sells so well.

Hahahaha. BIG for me would be 10 issues of something. :eek:

At 50 copies, are you running a real store? Online store? This is a second job? First job?

Just curious.

I really had no idea that was heating up. And I went BIG (for me, which is only like 50 copies) on that title just because of Injustice Gods Among Us sells so well.

At 50 copies, are you running a real store? Online store? This is a second job? First job?

Just curious.

I work in pharmaceutical research, so I have a lot of down time.I don't really run anything. I just post things on eBay. I normally sell 80-100 raws a month and make around $800-1000. I just started selling slabs this week.

Just curious.

I work in pharmaceutical research, so I have a lot of down time.I don't really run anything. I just post things on eBay. I normally sell 80-100 raws a month and make around $800-1000. I just started selling slabs this week.

Sweet. I did my degree in Biopharmaceutical Science-Genomics.

How do you have a lot of downtime though? Just like the wonky hours that experiments are timed??

Just curious.

Sweet. I did my degree in Biopharmaceutical Science-Genomics.

How do you have a lot of downtime though? Just like the wonky hours that experiments are timed??

I did a BS in Biochemistry and now I'm doing Molecular Biophysics. But yeah, I formulate something and send it to clinical and I might not have another thing to do for 2-3 days. Big pharma is so backwards.

Normally I just find a title I like and order however many copies I can with my Paypal balance. That's why I have like a random 44 copies of East of West #1 hah.

Yeah. I learned with The Sixth Gun to flip moderns fast. I was turning down offers that were 80-95% my asking price. I'll never do that again, but who knows when I'll be in that situation again. And I'll stick to holding Silver/Bronze and high grade Copper.

Ya I hear ya, I do moderns to support other habits .... ;):grin:

drugs? hm

Yeah. I learned with The Sixth Gun to flip moderns fast. I was turning down offers that were 80-95% my asking price. I'll never do that again, but who knows when I'll be in that situation again. And I'll stick to holding Silver/Bronze and high grade Copper.

drugs? hm

TV has taught me that meth is very lucrative. hm

drugs? hm

He makes, I regulate.

drugs? hm

He makes, I regulate.

Things that make you go hmmmmm :grin:

Just curious.

I experiment with pharmaceutical research and also have a lot of down time.

I guess obscure regional variants will be the next big thing? Been selling these steadily for $20 a pop......

scan0043_zpsddc1fa24.jpg

I dont know. I always see a bubble in sales for regional variants based. Bubble usually bursts after two to three weeks of book being released. :sorry: