• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Spider-man 3 for long term investment. Spidey fans be wild. :)

I say this because I feel this is a great price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-3-1963-COMIC-BOOK-MARVEL-1st-DR-OCTOPUS-Missing-Ad-Page-/400502296949?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D400502296949%26_rdc%3D1&nma=true&si=tkb45sQQ%252FknXUmebfTbmhe9li%252Fc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

If you were to buy a PP1 9.8 you would have 100+ to spare :makepoint:

Edited by Gotham Gambit

It's missing a page. Ad page or not, that is a big turn off for alot of collectors.

No but it all depends on what kind of risk you want to take. What is certain is the following of Spider-man over at least 3 generations now. Plus early ASM in just about any condition hold value very well in IMO. Who knows many PP will be 2k in 20 years or it could be 100 dollars, nobody knows but if you have a crystal ball let me know the next big lotto numbers. :)

Edited by natevegas

Are there more than 7000 copies of spiderman 3?

If no one gives a mess twenty years from now, 700, 7000, 7 million copies, it won't matter.

^^

but i personally wouldnt buy any book with missing pieces, cut out stuff, etc (or even tape to be honest).

Edited by CBT

My 2c on this off-topic festival - comedy is subjective to the person. I personally have never laughed at The Office, anything Sasha Baron Cohen has done, and especially The Tom Green Show.

But I don't feel slighted that other people like them.

:foryou:

-slym

i hear you.

People still read Marvel & DC's floppies, even though they suck.

That's an unfair statement. Even though most of it does suck, there is some good runs ....Batman , Tec and believe it or not Superior Spiderman is a terrific read so far. Look forward to it every release day.... 2c

Two words, franken-castle - I think argument can be made that based on Marvel bringing back Monsters island and the Godzilla back into the Marvel U - Marvel does not suck. 2c

However, thunderbolts? Elektra and Punisher are sexually attached? Yeah because the punisher thinks with his . NO HE DOESN'T HES THE PUNISHER, HE PUNISHES BAD GUYS NOT ...