• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

I really like the Sherlock Holmes movies with Downey and Jude law, they were entertaining. Book wise I don't know it was just ehhhh

the second one was really tough to sit through

This has been bugging me for a while. I can't place your profile picture. It kind of looks familiar, but I'm not sure.

Takes on this situation:

My comic dealer ordered me three copies of Lazarus #1. Diamond accidently didn't ship them. When he went to get it corrected, Diamond says that they are sold out, but will ship 2nd prints.

Anyone get screwed over like this by Diamond before?

I hear this happens alot. There's an underestimate of orders so the print run is lower. Diamond runs out before fulfilling all orders. Some get their orders filled. Some get them partially filled. Others don't get filled at all.

I really like the Sherlock Holmes movies with Downey and Jude law, they were entertaining. Book wise I don't know it was just ehhhh

This has been bugging me for a while. I can't place your profile picture. It kind of looks familiar, but I'm not sure.

Lazlo Valentin/Professor Pyg! I was exited to see him in episode 1 of Beware the Batman despite the character changes.

Lazlo Valentin/Professor Pyg! I was exited to see him in episode 1 of Beware the Batman despite the character changes.

(psst... off topic what's BtB like?)

Hmmm. Maybe I don't know what it is then. Never heard of him.

I was thinking the Druuge from Star Control II (old, awesome computer game).

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1395&bih=647&q=druuge&oq=druuge&gs_l=img.3...485.1547.0.1719.6.4.0.2.0.0.62.233.4.4.0....0...1ac.1.21.img.-ZpF41xE8Mk#hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=druuge+star+control+2&oq=druuge+star+control+2&gs_l=img.3..0i24.2813.4719.0.4891.15.2.0.13.13.0.62.124.2.2.0....0...1c.1.21.img.UfeUjj_HRlg&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49478099,d.aWc&fp=137d68d6da0215b6&biw=1395&bih=647

Hmmm. Maybe I don't know what it is then. Never heard of him.

I was thinking the Druuge from Star Control II (old, awesome computer game).

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1395&bih=647&q=druuge&oq=druuge&gs_l=img.3...485.1547.0.1719.6.4.0.2.0.0.62.233.4.4.0....0...1ac.1.21.img.-ZpF41xE8Mk#hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=druuge+star+control+2&oq=druuge+star+control+2&gs_l=img.3..0i24.2813.4719.0.4891.15.2.0.13.13.0.62.124.2.2.0....0...1c.1.21.img.UfeUjj_HRlg&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49478099,d.aWc&fp=137d68d6da0215b6&biw=1395&bih=647

Easily one of my top five favorite games of all time.

It was right after the panel announcement of a "Half Baked" limited numbered Dooby Variant. lol

:roflmao:

The BBC version(Sherlock) is extraordinarily good.

+100

Pretty soon everything will have a movie deal it seems. How many new titles now do we have in movie some sort of production now? How many are missing from below?

Hack Slash

Clone

Think Tank

Hoax Hunters

Sixth Gun(TV)

The Vault

100 Bullets

Peter Panzer..(TV)

Rachel Rising

Chastity

RIPD

Edited by Fastballspecial

Pretty soon everything will have a movie deal it seems. How many new titles now do we have in movie some sort of production now? How many are missing from below?

Hack Slash

Clone

Think Tank

Hoax Hunters

Sixth Gun(TV)

The Vault

100 Bullets

Peter Panzer..(TV)

Rachel Rising

Chastity

RIPD

Todd the Ugliest Kid and I believe I read Clone is TV in the last week.