• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Here's one I would buy.

22970-31b14_zps2dc9c68c.jpg

DHP Vol. 2 #18 also!

Why?

Yea ok, there's no super-premium, prism, holographic, limited to 50 copies, signed by the artist in his own blood variants but great art and writing ( along with a low print run ) should do the trick.

Todays Tip of the Day, brought to you by this website I found, comicbookscalping.com -

Isn't that your website? Replacing the comic book rain man website you pimped a few days ago that has since been deleted?

lol

:whistle:

Capital City orders for New Mutants #100 were slightly over 102,000 - and they were often about 20% of the market, so I'm guessing we're in the 400,000-500,000 copy range.

I haven't found any numbers for the 2nd or 3rd prints, though.

Todays Tip of the Day, brought to you by this website I found, comicbookscalping.com -

Isn't that your website? Replacing the comic book rain man website you pimped a few days ago that has since been deleted?

lol

:whistle:

:sumo:

I should have bought more of those Adventure Time CBLDF books.

Does anyone know the print runs for New Mutatns 100 all the printings?

I found one figure of 55,000 for #98, but this seems low to me.

I'd guess anywhere from 50,00-150,000.

There were 2 distributors back then, Diamond and Capital and also newstand so I would guess, and its just a guess, in the 100,000 plus range. This was a hot comic back then.

I was thinking last night, even 150,000 seems low, seeing as though it was a last issue, hot artist, lead up to X-Force.

Maybe in the 200,000-300,000 range?? ?? ?? Higher?? 500,000?? ??

Like X-Force #1 was what, 3 million? 4 million?

Anyone have actual stats?

Edited by Dukes40

I have had a great 2 days buying books. Small fries compared to some.

Got 10 copies of clone #1 at $2 each. Got 5 more at cover yesterday.

Today I was in Pennsylvania and hit one store for Watson and Holmes covers a and b (I have 3 sets for sale now)

1 Strain number 1 regular

1 Strain number 1 Variant

5 copies of Clone #1 Adlard Variant

1 Avengers 257 for $1

(thumbs u

Why 257? Just a good deal, or is there something with that issue specifically?

I have had a great 2 days buying books. Small fries compared to some.

Got 10 copies of clone #1 at $2 each. Got 5 more at cover yesterday.

Today I was in Pennsylvania and hit one store for Watson and Holmes covers a and b (I have 3 sets for sale now)

1 Strain number 1 regular

1 Strain number 1 Variant

5 copies of Clone #1 Adlard Variant

1 Avengers 257 for $1

(thumbs u

Why 257? Just a good deal, or is there something with that issue specifically?

1st appearance of Nebula

For those not on reddit:

Jamie Foxx is pushing for a spawn movie reboot.

http://flicksided.com/2013/07/26/jamie-foxx-aggressively-pursuing-spawn-reboot-mike-tyson-biopic/

Didn't the guy that played Spawn also portray Mike Tyson in a movie ? How original lol

Edited by The Authority

For those not on reddit:

http://flicksided.com/2013/07/26/jamie-foxx-aggressively-pursuing-spawn-reboot-mike-tyson-biopic/

Didn't the guy that played Spawn also portray Mike Tyson in a movie ? How original lol

I never read Spawn, but did think he looked awesome as a kid. Does he have any good story arcs?

I read the first 60 - 70 issues and I liked them. They were extremely over the top but had Todd McFarlane and Greg Capullo handled the artwork and it was impressive. The colors were also way above average. I personally liked it but felt that the story wasn't anything new after a while.

For those not on reddit:

Michael Jai White is going to be in the new season of Arrow.

the movie he helped create and star in, Black Dynamite is starting up again as a comic book by IDW, he's also made mention of wanting to do a new R version of Spawn AND theres a video online of him showing Kimbo Slice he can kick his .