• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Day Men and Outliers are heating up I've noticed on freebay!

Day Men has actually slowed down slightly, still semi-hot. It'll be interesting to see what happens with subs returning and hitting the bay.

True but getting somebody to pay 99 versus 15 or so is a wide margin, especially for the casual comic collector. 2c

Agreed, I had a hard time selling my last 6 copies of Day Men...i think slabbed 9.8s and lower might sit for a while until film/tv options solidify.

Saw a 9.9 though, im sure those will sell

Sold out today at the Con of raw Clone #1s and everything I had of Last of Us #1... Glad I have some more at home to bring in tomorrow.

Tampa bay?

yep. that's the one.

:(

I was hoping you were at Fan Expo so I could try to romance you. :sorry:

Yeah it was tweeted a long time ago by Rucka as ongoing at least 50 or so issues. He said it will have a finite end. That is the only problem since hitting this hobby I've noticed is the publications of mini's and some need sales to be ongoing but some are already going to be just haven't stated.

OK If this is in the wrong place I wanted to apologize for it, but know I have seen GPA listed on here alot and seen some people say it is free, but everytime I try to go to it I am always asked to pay and I am both a member on the chat boards and a paid cgc member as well. So how are you guys getting on the site for free (GPA site) any assistance would be appreciated

OK If this is in the wrong place I wanted to apologize for it, but know I have seen GPA listed on here alot and seen some people say it is free, but everytime I try to go to it I am always asked to pay and I am both a member on the chat boards and a paid cgc member as well. So how are you guys getting on the site for free (GPA site) any assistance would be appreciated

GPA is a paid subscription service - it's not free.

Ok I must have understand I though someone stated that if you were a member of CGC you had access to the site without having to pay that additional subscription fee a month,

Like Mike said, you have to pay for the service. If someone did say it was free they were wrong. Two completely different companies.

Ok I must have understand I though someone stated that if you were a member of CGC you had access to the site without having to pay that additional subscription fee a month,

Like Mike said, you have to pay for the service. If someone did say it was free they were wrong. Two completely different companies.

The CGC Census is free. Maybe that's where you got confused.