• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,852 posts in this topic

Thought I'd ask the question here since you folks are all brainy-like:

What happens if your CGC membership lapses.....if you sign up again a few months later would they kick you a new coupon for submissions?

I'd presume if you just established another acct. entirely they'd treat it as a brandy new one.

You always get the "free submission coupons" when you renew (depending on which level). Doesn't matter if your subscription lapses...the membership will be active from the day you renew.

That's true but CGC will take your first born child if you let your membership lapse. :ohnoez:

So they send you a coupon for 4 free submissions each year you renew?

I thought it was a one time deal.

Nope...you get 4 every year. (thumbs u

In fact, mine are due back tomorrow or Wednesday.

This topic is 'moderns are heating up on ebay'?

I seem to be confused

:roflmao: relax bro.....just putting the questions to the smartest folks on the boards....

Nobody's stopping you from posting up hot moderns.

Is The Massive from Dark Horse worth picking up? A LCS has #1 up still on the shoes at cover.

The regular or the variant? I think The Massive is one of the best series currently running.

Is The Massive from Dark Horse worth picking up? A LCS has #1 up still on the shoes at cover.

I think The Massive is one of the best series currently running.

+1

Doesn't have heat, but it's a criminally underrated book.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=141037303349&item=141037303349&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466

Batman #1

$53 w 16 bids.

It had 188K print run for the first issue.

Here I thought selling it for $22 was a good idea.

I am still snagging them for $25 - $30 apiece from a couple of LCSs as they slowly leak out their last few copies. In both cases the owners were shocked at how fast they went, especially the store that supposedly ordered 600 copies.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=141037303349&item=141037303349&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466

Batman #1

$53 w 16 bids.

It had 188K print run for the first issue.

Here I thought selling it for $22 was a good idea.

I am still snagging them for $25 - $30 apiece from a couple of LCSs as they slowly leak out their last few copies. In both cases the owners were shocked at how fast they went, especially the store that supposedly ordered 600 copies.

I bought one on friday for $14. Sold it for $35 via text an hour later.

Batman #1 is not a hard to find book if you look hard enough.