• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

It sure is a good thing I don't pay any attention to this thread. I picked up 3 copies of Catwoman #23 today at a LCS, 4 more are coming from eBay and I have 5 more on order from a local Vintage Stock store. :shy:

And yet you're participating in it. :P

It sure is a good thing I don't pay any attention to this thread. I picked up 3 copies of Catwoman #23 today at a LCS, 4 more are coming from eBay and I have 5 more on order from a local Vintage Stock store. :shy:

And yet you're participating in it. :P

:jokealert:

:makepoint:

At cover price, you will not lose money and could triple it right off the bat.

I was expecting Batman Incorporated #1 to sell for $100. But that has not been the case; it's selling for $50.

Batman Incorporated #1 = first appearance of Batcow.

loving that BatCow

2wgyjck.png

love it too! But I do not think that is Bat-Cow's first appearance.

it's not, this is!

Tiny_Titans_Vol_1_17_zpsd30b8216.jpg

Outliers #1 has shot up to selling for $40 on eBay. Once people found out the print run was 1,800 things spiked. Small print run and interesting premise. I wish I bought more.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Outliers&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

It looks like all 1,800 of them are on Ebay right now

Outliers #1 has shot up to selling for $40 on eBay. Once people found out the print run was 1,800 things spiked. Small print run and interesting premise. I wish I bought more.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Outliers&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

there are only 5 listings for Outliers 1 on Ebay in the US right now

Really ? There are only a handful of auctions active.

I just sent off my (2) 9.8 candidates yesterday. This is good news. I still don't get the $170+ anomaly from last month.

Finished at $152.50

There was a SS 9.8 sitting as a BIN for $150 while the price was getting bumped up...It's gone now.

Finished at $152.50

There was a SS 9.8 sitting as a BIN for $150 while the price was getting bumped up...It's gone now.

It certainly is a chaotic market on this title.

And another SS 9.8 up soon. $75 and five hours to go.

I would think it would be in the $125 range for a blue 9.8, but apparently not. Maybe people are holding a raw and they know that it won;t get a 9,8. I just don't see it sustaining these prices at only three issues into the series.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171114520863?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2649

I don't think we've seen the ceiling on this book. It's a much better book than Peter Panzerfaust and while the print run is slightly larger, it's still low. I see this could be a $500 book at some point. :wishluck:

I couldn't agree more. I have been accumulating as much as possible. Up to 50 issues of #1 First Prints and probably 30+ of the 2nd Print. There are no boundaries or limitations in animation so the writing will truly shine. This is going to be a cult hit IMHO. Cannot ever remember a book with as sharp a wit.

I couldn't agree more. I have been accumulating as much as possible. Up to 50 issues of #1 First Prints and probably 30+ of the 2nd Print. There are no boundaries or limitations in animation so the writing will truly shine. This is going to be a cult hit IMHO. Cannot ever remember a book with as sharp a wit.

I agree. It is one of the funniest comics out.

I was a kid with Howard the Duck #1 and watched it shoot to $25 in the next year. Then that horrible movie came out and it tanked immediately. I def would sell some before a movie or cartoon comes out.

I don't think we've seen the ceiling on this book. It's a much better book than Peter Panzerfaust and while the print run is slightly larger, it's still low. I see this could be a $500 book at some point. :wishluck:

matter of opinion, I think PP is a much better book.

matter of opinion, I think PP is a much better book.

I think both are great books. Kind of weird comparing the two books (totally different genre's) but there is not a comic out there currently that I feel someone could make the statement "Much better book" in comparison to Todd the Ugliest kid on Earth. It hits on all cylinders. I guess you could be turned off by the subject matter but just cannot deny it's genius. read it for third time last night and it is still painfully funny.

Edited by NigelTufnel42