• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

That is one beat up copy. And up to $95 for it? Yeah, that looks like there's some kind of shilling action going on there. If not, then :ohnoez:

Edited by dane323

did he actually say there are no creases in it?!?! look at the back!!

I could wear that issue like a pair of corduroys.

At least he didn't call it NM.....

If this was on Craigslist, he'd call it MINT.

...and say that all his comics were kept in plastics.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Ktegu0t-kdAJ:ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-art-collectibles-fuddle-duddle-volume-1-no-1-Canadas-early-comics-W0QQAdIdZ510348277+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

I love how he says "Good luck finding another. Just try to find a write up on google about it." and "Yes, that's right."

haha.

And this is what Comicspriceguide.com puts it at.

FUDDLE DUDDLE #1

(1971-1972)

CURRENT VALUES

10.0 - $48.009.9 - $32.009.8 - $16.009.6 - $12.009.4 - $8.009.2 - $6.409.0 - $5.608.5 - $4.808.0 - $4.007.5 - $3.207.0 - $2.406.5 - $1.606.0 - $1.445.5 - $1.125.0 - $0.964.5 - $0.804.0 - $0.643.5 - $0.563.0 - $0.482.5 - $0.402.0 - $0.321.8 - $0.241.5 - $0.161.0 - $0.080.5 - $0.04

not sure I like this display method.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sept-1993-The-Batman-Batgirl-Adventures-12-1st-First-Harley-Quinn-Show-/171148490722?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item27d93eb7e2

That's just the super laid back way of saying, "This book's so cool it doesn't even care about it's condition. You know you want it..." and with an extra wrinkled up dirty bag to match!! How could you not pay $100+ for that?

Picked one up at easily 9.6 at WizWorldChi '13 for $90!!!! On a coin flip nonetheless. Seller wanted $130 I believe. I could sense the heat then, didn't know it would get this crazy.

That's just the super laid back way of saying, "This book's so cool it doesn't even care about it's condition. You know you want it..." and with an extra wrinkled up dirty bag to match!! How could you not pay $100+ for that?

Picked one up at easily 9.6 at WizWorldChi '13 for $90!!!! On a coin flip nonetheless. Seller wanted $130 I believe. I could sense the heat then, didn't know it would get this crazy.

When I see zero feedbackers kicking up the bids, I think shill.

That is funny. I just bought a run of Walking Dead a couple of weeks ago from this kid on Craigslist. He actually says they are in exceptional condition and that whoever buys them should get them graded and quadruple his money. I took a day off work drove round trip 2.5 hours to buy 6-33 for $400. I get the comics and #19 had a coffee stain on it back and front cover and multiple pages. How in the f@#$ could someone not notice a coffee stain. Ugggggh! Nver again.

That is funny. I just bought a run of Walking Dead a couple of weeks ago from this kid on Craigslist. He actually says they are in exceptional condition and that whoever buys them should get them graded and quadruple his money. I took a day off work drove round trip 2.5 hours to buy 6-33 for $400. I get the comics and #19 had a coffee stain on it back and front cover and multiple pages. How in the f@#$ could someone not notice a coffee stain. Ugggggh! Nver again.

I have a lot of stories like that. This past week I went well out of my way, for a Mint set of Batman 1-3, New 52.

Spine had mad stress lines, and the cover was all wrinkly. After the person said it has no dents, and had never been read.

I bought it. Told u I liked to gamble. Abraham is a great character. If he resonates w/ the TV crowd I think I could double my money.

He's a great character. I love the book. Congrats on the pick up.

I bought it. Told u I liked to gamble. Abraham is a great character. If he resonates w/ the TV crowd I think I could double my money.

I actually bought a nice raw copy for my collection and the 9.8 for an investment.

I actually bought a nice raw copy for my collection and the 9.8 for an investment.

Thanks