• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Batman #24 NYCC variant appears to be doing well on eBay. They appear to be somewhere between the upper $20's and lower $50's. (shrug)

I want this comic! This was Snyder's best work on Batman to date and some of the best art Capullo has ever done. Some people seemed to be irked by the colors but I wonder if they clue us in on something...

I bought it. Told u I liked to gamble. Abraham is a great character. If he resonates w/ the TV crowd I think I could double my money.

He's a great character. I love the book. Congrats on the pick up.

Here is my Yellow copy. For a while, right after Abraham was killed, you couldn't give this book away. I tried to sell a raw 9.6+ for $40-50 or so and didn't even get an insulting lowball. Now, I am glad. :grin:

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=6527&GSub=628

I bought it. Told u I liked to gamble. Abraham is a great character. If he resonates w/ the TV crowd I think I could double my money.

Here is my Yellow copy. For a while, right after Abraham was killed, you couldn't give this book away. I tried to sell a raw 9.6+ for $40-50 or so and didn't even get an insulting lowball. Now, I am glad. :grin:

tree fiddy! :takeit: [obligatory insulting lowball offer]

Batman #24 NYCC variant appears to be doing well on eBay. They appear to be somewhere between the upper $20's and lower $50's. (shrug)

I want this comic! This was Snyder's best work on Batman to date and some of the best art Capullo has ever done. Some people seemed to be irked by the colors but I wonder if they clue us in on something...

You can get a copy here for $17

One of the top 3 most interesting character in the comic, in my opinion.

Man, imagine what will happen to #1 when Rick dies???

Nice book. I should have been paying attention/officially signed up for an account.

Rick will never die he'll just keep losing body parts kinda like an old missing dog poster I saw long ago, one ear, one eye, missing teetch, and 3 legged goes by the name lucky. lol

Edited by natevegas

Rick will never die he'll just keep losing body parts kinda like an old missing dog poster I saw long ago, one ear, one eye, missing teetch, and 3 legged goes by the name lucky. lol

I agree, although he'll probably end up in a wheelchair like Hector Salamanca with a bell called Margaret.

I can't wait for the Margaret variant!! :whee:

Will be interesting to see if the show kills off Rick if Andrew Lincoln decides not to come back after his contract is up (or if he demands too much money). That should be coming up soon if he hasn't already re-signed for extended seasons beyond the original contract. hm

I thought that was a good Price ... I paid a whopping $15 for that one last year , nice UNPRESSED example , Thanks again for the Sale :) im sure it will be $300 by the end of the season (4)

-gary

I thought that was a good Price ... I paid a whopping $15 for that one last year , nice UNPRESSED example , Thanks again for the Sale :) im sure it will be $300 by the end of the season (4)

-gary

I agree. I was glad to get it.

Happy Days replaced Ron Howard with Ted Mcginley

Laverne & Shirley lost Cindy Williams (Shirley) and didnt replace her. Weird

Cheers replaced Shelly Long with Kirstie Alley

Valerie replaced Valerie Harper with Sandy Duncan, which made the show's name change to The Hogan Family

Different World replaced Lisa Bonet with Jasmine Guy

Spin City replaced Michael J Fox with Charlie Sheen

8 Simple Rules replaced John Ritter with David Spade and James Garner

That 70's show replaced Topher Grace with Josh Meyers.

You can get a copy here for $17

Thank you.

Happy Days replaced Ron Howard with Ted Mcginley

Laverne & Shirley lost Cindy Williams (Shirley) and didnt replace her. Weird

Cheers replaced Shelly Long with Kirstie Alley

Valerie replaced Valerie Harper with Sandy Duncan, which made the show's name change to The Hogan Family

Different World replaced Lisa Bonet with Jasmine Guy

Spin City replaced Michael J Fox with Charlie Sheen

8 Simple Rules replaced John Ritter with David Spade and James Garner

That 70's show replaced Topher Grace with Josh Meyers.

But not all those people played the same characters. They were just replaced as leads with new characters to play....

I think that if Andrew Lincoln leaves, Rick will be killed off, or leave the group, to be replaced by a new male lead. But the character will not stay.