• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

What the hell is Hastings?

Here in Canada, it's a street where 30% of the population has HIV.

I can see why nobody expects to buy comics there.

Haha you must live in Vancouver. I went up for a concert and didn't know the area and my buddy got us a hotel on Hastings St. I'm surprised I'm still alive....

Harley Quinn's run look to be selling for $5-10 an issue.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harley-Quinn-1-38-COMPLETE-SET-NM-MT-HTF-HOT-1st-PRINT-HoT-HTF-DC-Comics-/151140995683?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2330b49263

Hahahahahahaha very funny. The link is too as it took me toe bay's homepage lol

Haha you must live in Vancouver. I went up for a concert and didn't know the area and my buddy got us a hotel on Hastings St. I'm surprised I'm still alive....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harley-Quinn-1-38-COMPLETE-SET-NM-MT-HTF-HOT-1st-PRINT-HoT-HTF-DC-Comics-/151140995683?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2330b49263

Hahahahahahaha very funny. The link is too as it took me toe bay's homepage lol

There is a card shop on hastings that has some comics...and if you go out to burnaby, Taz comics is on hastings....

I'm guessing you went to the Rickshaw theatre?

It's unfortunate because a lot of the best Metal shows happen there, but it's in an awful part of town.

I once knew a guy who became a police officer and got assigned that "beat".

He promptly quit after finding a severed head sitting in the gutter, all casual, like it was a discarded pop bottle.

It's unfortunate because a lot of the best Metal shows happen there, but it's in an awful part of town.

He promptly quit after finding a severed head sitting in the gutter, all casual, like it was a discarded pop bottle.

:o

Greggy, greggy, greggy.....how many times have I told you DON'T leave the evidence laying around like that? :facepalm:

Greggy, greggy, greggy.....how many times have I told you DON'T leave the evidence laying around like that? :facepalm:

It was Johnny I swear!!!

Not to mention Robert Pickton was using that area as his hunting grounds for about 30 years.

I looked this up, and couldn't find any info on it. Which case/incident was this?

Not to mention Robert Pickton was using that area as his hunting grounds for about 30 years.

Fun Fact:

The farm where all the bodies were buried/fed to pigs is now a Costco and a bunch of other stuff.

There was another theatre in that part of town (fireshouse I believe) that I had volunteered at while living in Vancouver. Not sure if it's still there, I remember it being a block or two from hastings, and another block from some crazy expensive apartments.

It was the PNE Forum to see Deadmau5

devil dogs?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/DEVILS-DOG-1-2013-Monsterverse-Comics-HORROR-zombie-RARE-SMALL-PRINT-RUN-nm-/281190485313?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4178424d41

all his other prices seems spot on....sure it's rare but is it good? anyone read it?

Finally got around to reading this. Interiors are mostly glossy black and white which I wasn't expecting. The story itself is pretty neat so far but nothing really original. Werewolves, dirty small town cops, and a story that takes place over 40 years ago. I will be back for the final 2 issues of the series because as cliched as it is, it is fun like an old b movie at the drive-in.