• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

I don't get it. I love Dredd but this is a movie book. lol

Stock up now on the Batman/Judge Dredd crossover. Hehe

Now if they make a sequel starring Diane Lane again ? All bets are off. (thumbs u

The story was decent. I didn't care for the art, but it fit with the character and the setting.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=walking+dead+53&rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

A lot of bidders on most of the listings. I didn't check through for shilling. One week to go until the season resumes.

I think it's really going to pick up after the second episode in a few weeks.

I know that Sheltered is the flavor of the week but after reading it I am not impressed.

It's okay. I like some of his other stuff better that no one cared about.

You just never know what will get hot anymore.

Pat

I've been hooked on Sheltered since #1 came out, always at the very top of my reading pile when the new issue hits. Curious to see what #7 is going for right out of the chute since it's the 1st one since the announcement

all the issues past #1-2 are clearly readily available on all online resources as of right now. I doubt #7 will be blowing up the sales charts unless the movie/tv show becomes as wildly popular as say, the Walking Dead. WD lightning only comes around once every, IDK, thousand years or so.

Off topic, but for a long time I wanted a Clint Eastwood/Jack Nicholson DKR movie.

Clint may be a tad too old now, haha.

Clint would have been a PERFECT Wolverine in his Fistful of Dollars persona.

Also, Clancy Brown would make THE perfect Cable.

Based on ebay watchers here are some interesting CGC'ed Modern Age comics heating up:

Preacher #1 CGC 9.8 @ $122 & 58 watchers.

Y: The Last Man #1 CGC 9.8 @ $305 & 51 watchers.

Sheltered #1 CGC 9.8 @ $66 & 50 watchers.

Harbinger #1 CGC 9.8 @ $270 & 44 watchers.

Black Science #1 CGC 9.8 @ $26 & 33 watchers.

hm

Based on ebay watchers here are some interesting CGC'ed Modern Age comics heating up:

hm

The only one that surprised me is Harbinger. The other ones have been hot for the most part. Sheltered last week b/c of the movie announcement.

hm

The only one that surprised me is Harbinger. The other ones have been hot for the most part. Sheltered last week b/c of the movie announcement.

See, I'm just the opposite. I knew of Harbinger but never heard the movie announcement for Sheltered or whatever is propelling Black Science.