• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

No Spoiler is not the new Robin. There is no new "Robin". Good guess though. There are PLENTY of surprises and events in this issue.

Robin was Batman's sidekick.

Batman has a new sidekick.

Good way to put it! - While you're at the LCS, see if they have any Batman #7's too :)

I'm "ALWAYS" at the LCS.

Batman #1 first appearance Harper Row cameo

Batman #7 first full appearance Harper Row

Detective Comics #27 first appearance Blue Bird costume cameo

Batman #28 first appearance Blue Bird in costume

1st Stephanie Brown "Spoiler" - Detective Comics #647

I know this goes around and around, but I know that #648 has typically sold for more because it's the first full appearance.

I've been snagging #647 though.

Yeah, hard telling over time which will be the more desired. Man of Steel #18 used to the THE book to get, but now look at Man of Steel #17 sales, and that's just a cameo.. This is a hobby, not a science, although if a science, I'd at least get a passing grade.

I'm still waiting to pick up Peter Panzerfaust #1 from the $1 bins.

I bought Peter Panzerfaust #1 out of a $1 bin, but that was in Nov 2012.

there was a lot of 'meh' talk about PP when it first came out...normally people will say a title sucks by mentioning the ability to grab a copy at their leisure from a $1 bin later on. That's why I mentioned it.

I know this goes around and around, but I know that #648 has typically sold for more because it's the first full appearance.

Yeah, hard telling over time which will be the more desired. Man of Steel #18 used to the THE book to get, but now look at Man of Steel #17 sales, and that's just a cameo.. This is a hobby, not a science, although if a science, I'd at least get a passing grade.

Looks like the market has decided it's Doomsday's first appearance. They should do the same for Damian Wayne, Darkseid and Venom/ Web of Spider-Man 18 ( Just kidding about this last one. Even I don't think a hand is a first appearance )

Edited by MrWeen

Looks like the market has decided it's Doomsday's first appearance. They should do the same for Damian Wayne, Darkseid and Venom/ Web of Spider-Man 18 ( Just kidding about this last one. Even I don't think a hand is a first appearance )

You're talking all kinds of crazy :screwy:

You're talking all kinds of crazy :screwy:

:makepoint: You forgot to mention the just kidding part despite the addition of the bold font.

So, with all the heat surrounding DMZ being the flavor of the week/month, and #1 starting to get some serious love, how come this book isn't doing squat??? Any other publishers' preview books get mad attention when something blows up. Does no one know about this book yet??? (shrug)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Y-The-Last-Man-37-2005-DC-Vertigo-Comics-/141168559491?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item20de4d4583

Edited by gradejunky