• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Steampunk variant, blah. THIS will be the batman 28 to own.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/301109239321?nav=SEARCH

Now I just have to find one :wishluck:

There are at least 1000 of them, so I would be patient. It's definitely not a $100 book (yet).

Too bad none of the covers feature Bluebird!

Squint while looking at the steampunk variant. Batman turns into bluebird. :)

It's a bit whacky that those trying to sell Batman 28 Steampunk are refusing to mention 1st app. Bluebird. They have no trouble mentioning tv this and movie that but when the comic has an actual 1st app. they don't bother listing it in the title.

Might behoove some of these sellers to actually open a copy of a comic and read what's inside before they try and sell it.

how many people do you think are seeking out Bluebird's first appearance at the moment?

It's a bit whacky that those trying to sell Batman 28 Steampunk are refusing to mention 1st app. Bluebird. They have no trouble mentioning tv this and movie that but when the comic has an actual 1st app. they don't bother listing it in the title.

Might behoove some of these sellers to actually open a copy of a comic and read what's inside before they try and sell it.

how many people do you think are seeking out Bluebird's first appearance at the moment?

lol

We talked about her on the day that book came out. :makepoint:

lol

We talked about her on the day that book came out. :makepoint:

that doesn't mean the market cares about her character or sees her first appearance as a selling point yet. If you do believe its important and this noteworthy first appearance hasn't been recognized yet, then shouldn't you be viewing the book as undervalued and buying up the available copies?

The Batman #28 is kind of a sleeper right now. Once Eternal kicks in, I expect demand for issue #28 to become pretty severe. So if you've got 'em, hang onto them. The time isn't right for selling them right now if you're looking for maximum EVIL (aka Profit)

As far as the ComicsPro variant of #28, I TOTALLY AGREE! THAT is the book to get. I really don't see it getting any cheaper anytime soon either and it'll probably dry up rather quickly.

Due to my limited budget on books like that, I had the choice between the Bunker or Bats #28 ComicsPro, and I chose wisely, at least I think so, and went with Bats.

I think its a potentially significant book. Each of the covers will be in demand in varying degrees. I don't expect it to be the greatest thing ever but I liked it enough that I went back and bought more copies.

What?! Not the greatest thing evar?!! Do you hate Bluebirds? Are you a Bird-o-phobe?! How dare you.

yeah, I bought a few extras as well. :)

I think its a potentially significant book. Each of the covers will be in demand in varying degrees. I don't expect it to be the greatest thing ever but I liked it enough that I went back and bought more copies.

What?! Not the greatest thing evar?!! Do you hate Bluebirds? Are you a Bird-o-phobe?! How dare you.

yeah, I bought a few extras as well. :)

:roflmao:

We have more bad weather coming. Great time to read more stuff. Are you guys getting buried again tomorrow ?

Neither is the Adventure Time 25

$_57.JPG

I gotta say, the prices people are expecting to get for these comicpro variants are nuts... especially when they don't even give a good condition description or give good enough pics to be able to spot any color breaking creases.

I gotta say, the prices people are expecting to get for these comicpro variants are nuts... especially when they don't even give a good condition description or give good enough pics to be able to spot any color breaking creases.

My favorite are the iphone ebay app uploads. The photo resolution on those already sucks then you add what seems to be hotel room lighting on a dark cover and voila you have successfully made a terrible ebay listing.

My favorite are the iphone ebay app uploads. The photo resolution on those already sucks then you add what seems to be hotel room lighting on a dark cover and voila you have successfully made a terrible ebay listing.

And then they sell. I can't sell mess with super nice scans on ebay sometimes.

Bluebird might not be worth mentioning in eBay titles yet...but I fully expect that to change with Batman Eternal. I have a feeling that DC has big plans for her....and Batman Eternal could be her coming out party. ;)