• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

There's heaps of variants for the new Amazing series; most I do not like. Besides the Campbell covers I'm probably going to pick up the Martin and the Midtown variants. Asking prices for the Ross variants are already high. But, I had no idea there was, this, Diamond Summit Retailer variant. Limited to 6,000. Should be popular among the mini mates and toy fanatics.

http://lukestoystore.com/amazing-spider-man-1-minimate-variant-cover/

What was the print run on this book?

I thought it was 5000.

The 35 cent variants with a much lower print run don't go this high ???

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390801409455?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Yeah but you cant walk into a shop and grab one like you can some of these covers even limited ones. That and the value will go down some after they come out for the most part except the really low print issues.

I can walk into 50 shops and not find a 35 cent variant. Best kept secret in comics. That and its work to find them.

Almost all these Book Market Variants are low printed for all the Marvel titles, every time I see one at a LCS I pick them up.

Anyone out there know where to find list of these book market variants?

Almost all these Book Market Variants are low printed for all the Marvel titles, every time I see one at a LCS I pick them up.

Anyone out there know where to find list of these book market variants?

Was thinking that myself. Kind of like the DC Universe editions. Quick search turned up some: Ultimates 3 #1

X-Men Forever Alpha #1

Models Inc. #1

Marvel Illustrated: The Illiad #1

Marvel Illustrated: The Odyssey #1

Dark Tower Born Gunslinger #1

Wonderful World of Oz #1

Amazing Spider-Girl #1 ('06)

Amazing Spider-Man #546

Anita Blake: The Laughing Corpse #1

Marvel Super-Hero Squad

Ultimatium #1

Edited by ygogolak