• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I never stock up on #1s unless I start seeing 3x sales on ebay, kind of like this one here, missed the boat on MD though.

I missed the boat on Manifest Destiny as well. Wish I hadn't. By the time you see 3x sales on eBay it's probably already too late though. My LCS was keen to get me to try out Southern Bastards, they put things in my pull box for me just in case I'm interested. While I did pick up the issue, the shelf had only a few copies left. Hope this series takes off, but that's for time to tell.

Think, well IMO, spread looks more awesome than nail biter, time will tell, nail bitter reminds me a lot of MD, same artists perhaps?

Spread doesn't ship until 07-09

Nailbiter ships this week

What the f*&^$# is your point?

This amazing spider-man 1500 print run thing is the biggest joke of 2014.

Marvel doubled all retailer variant orders so they could have higher projected print runs. There are no 1500 retailer print runs - just 3000 and 6000.

Exactly.

Agreed as it's now online for sale at hastings website

What is weird is I saw it for sale yesterday morning too, but the status was "pre-order". But when I checked in the afternoon, it showed "sold out".

I just checked and now it is "Usually ships within 24 hours" and available.

This reminds me of when they had the Star Wars 1 about a year and a half ago. I order 2 when I first heard about the Hastings exclusive and within days it was sold out. A week or two later, I went back to the site and they were available again, so I ordered 2 more.

Very strange.

Just for grins, I looked at the Hastings website and the B&W exclusive Amazing Spider-man 1 is out of stock again. That's twice now I could have snagged a copy. :devil:

I jumped back on the Hastings website this morning and managed to snag a copy of the black & white ASM #1 Hastings Exclusive before they ran out again. :)