• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,861 posts in this topic

Well, somebody doesn't think it's too crazy. All the copies are gone from ebay, and there were more than 10 this morning when I first read this (regarding Avengers 316).

Jay

You ain't kidding!

22 sales of Avengers #316 just today on Ebay, and before that just 6 in the past 3-months!

Man, hard to believe there's someone out there that owns 22 bird cages! :o

Seriously, he joins half way through #316 and leaves the team at the end of that same mission, in #318. Who cares?

It's almost the exact same thing that happens in #236-237, except at the end of 237 - after accepting an offer to become an official Avengers "trainee" member - he leaves because the government won't give him security clearance.

Seriously, he joins half way through #316 and leaves the team at the end of that same mission, in #318. Who cares?

It's almost the exact same thing that happens in #236-237, except at the end of 237 - after accepting an offer to become an official Avengers "trainee" member - he leaves because the government won't give him security clearance.

Nobody really cares. But suggestive posts get made around the internet and the sheep jump on it.

Both Lady Killer #1 & 2 are HTF at this point

Both heading for 2nd printings already

Mini-series. Sell. 2c

Think Helheim and The Black Beetle.

I liked both, especially Helheim but the backlash against it being a mini was brutal. It just so happens that Joelle Jones was the artist for Helheim and Lady Killer.

On another note, Ultimate Fallout and Civil War were minis and both are heating up right now. So the moral of the story is, buy minis that have a shot at being used for a movie. :D

Yeah, there are exceptions. Overall, 'out of sight, out of mind' is a good rule of thumb. If the mini is legendary, like DKR, great. If there's a first app., or movie tie-in, great. If not, be careful. 2c

Well, somebody doesn't think it's too crazy. All the copies are gone from ebay, and there were more than 10 this morning when I first read this (regarding Avengers 316).

Jay

You ain't kidding!

22 sales of Avengers #316 just today on Ebay, and before that just 6 in the past 3-months!

Oh boy... now you did it!

ComicGrab_zpsxzieyqwz.jpg

Both Lady Killer #1 & 2 are HTF at this point

Both heading for 2nd printings already

Mini-series. Sell. 2c

Think Helheim and The Black Beetle.

I liked both, especially Helheim but the backlash against it being a mini was brutal. It just so happens that Joelle Jones was the artist for Helheim and Lady Killer.

On another note, Ultimate Fallout and Civil War were minis and both are heating up right now. So the moral of the story is, buy minis that have a shot at being used for a movie. :D

Yeah, there are exceptions. Overall, 'out of sight, out of mind' is a good rule of thumb. If the mini is legendary, like DKR, great. If there's a first app., or movie tie-in, great. If not, be careful. 2c

I agree. Just having a little fun. I buy books like these as readers with the expectation that they will never be big $ and if I happen to get lucky, I use that money to buy more junk. lol

Jay

You ain't kidding!

Certainly doesn't hurt that CGC notes on the label "Spider-Man joins Avengers" plus they're fighting Nebula! It could be the key to the Avengers/Spidey/GotG Marvel Cinematic Universe! :baiting:

This all makes me think the Ragnorok of Thor, will definitely be the clone in the Civil War story.

I agree that the Civil War issues and more specifically, issue #2, are the big winners but I also think his first joining with the Avengers will probably be significant. Then again, I stay mostly in moderns so what do I know ? (shrug)

Ultimate Fallout 4 disappearing from the bay.

I am surprised it lasted this long. I bought my copies several months ago. I did regret not buying more of the variant.

Was there a variant or just a 2nd print ?

1:25 1st print variant and it's not cheap

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=1&_nkw=ultimate+fallout+4+variant+1%3A25&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

I am surprised it lasted this long. I bought my copies several months ago. I did regret not buying more of the variant.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=1&_nkw=ultimate+fallout+4+variant+1%3A25&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Thanks for the info. I missed that one. (thumbs u

Thanks for the info. I missed that one. (thumbs u

You're welcome.. :gossip: Check the "U" bins at larger LCSs that have alot of stock

The book I grabbed at my LCS a few weeks ago was ASM #533. I think if there's one book that comes out of this it's that one... I feel that that cover moment will actually be put on film.

Wish I had a bunch of those!

Please tell me that it isn't worth this much

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221686483837?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649