• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,833 posts in this topic

crazy, I thought no one had them yet.....that's almost like being the first to post a cgc 9.8.

Yup, I think the seller played it well with a 3 day auction. Not taking any chances with waiting for wednesday

Is the print run on the Combo's going to be altered or is it just shipping later? If its just a case of it shipping later, I don't get why its valued so highly.

Whats up with valiant divinity 1?

Valiant is killing off all of its characters and it leads into it.

But its like a "we're going into the future and showing their deaths and who would replace them / take over the mantle" type of future.

Links into the Book of Death ect.

Summer of Valiant starts now I guess.

crazy, I thought no one had them yet.....that's almost like being the first to post a cgc 9.8.

Yup, I think the seller played it well with a 3 day auction. Not taking any chances with waiting for wednesday

Is the print run on the Combo's going to be altered or is it just shipping later? If its just a case of it shipping later, I don't get why its valued so highly.

someone stated that the manufacturer was having trouble with the bags....I doubt they're opening the floodgates to print more.

Isn't Divinity a 1-4 mini.

Edited by krighton

Whats up with valiant divinity 1?

Valiant is killing off all of its characters and it leads into it.

But its like a "we're going into the future and showing their deaths and who would replace them / take over the mantle" type of future.

Links into the Book of Death ect.

Summer of Valiant starts now I guess.

Isn't the big 2 sorta doing the same thing? This reboot must be a new and creative idea. I kid. lol

Divinity is not forcing Valiant to do a re-boot. Book of death is going to be a miniseries that shows the fate of all the characters in Valiant. Doesn't mean their books are being canceled or that their characters are being replaced.

And yes Divinity is a 4 issue Mini.

1:40 was the top variant ratio for #1, 1:30 for #2.

Edited by UltraMaximus