• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Untamed 1, theres an auction on ebay im watching, already over cover along with a different listing for the variant. This books is Niobes 1st app.

have you checked out the publishers website...they're still selling both covers of Untamed 1.

Here's the Limited for anyone interested.

http://www.strangercomics.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_comic_book_info&cPath=8_9&products_id=3

this code may work when checking out FOUNDRY, might not work till November though.

seems to be plenty in stock, I was able to put in 550 before they went OOS. Be interesting to check back in the morning and see how many are left.

There seems to be less of the 'classic edition' than there are of the Limited left to order. Guess people don't want to pay the extra $6 for the other one.

Edited by krighton

Untamed 1, theres an auction on ebay im watching, already over cover along with a different listing for the variant. This books is Niobes 1st app.

have you checked out the publishers website...they're still selling both covers of Untamed 1.

http://www.strangercomics.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_comic_book_info&cPath=8_9&products_id=3

this code may work when checking out FOUNDRY, might not work till November though.

Ha. I bought the Limited Edition books weeks ago when they were $4.99. Guess they caught onto the hype and jacked up the price.

Yes thats where i got my copy. My LCS loads up on books but they only ordered 25 of Howard 1. So supply may be low as i know of a few shops that didnt even bother getting 25 copies to qualify.

Howard the duck 1 1:25 is presellijg for insane cash

you would think the deadpool secret secret with gwenpool would be selling for more than it is...

I agree, i was expecting a silk/spidergwen response from collectors...but gwenpools/deadpool cover aint as hot as it was when her first solo was announced. Idk if thats because the market is leaning more towards this full app vs a cover app......but kamala was the other way around....interested to see how this one plays out

you would think the deadpool secret secret with gwenpool would be selling for more than it is...

I agree, i was expecting a silk/spidergwen response from collectors...but gwenpools/deadpool cover aint as hot as it was when her first solo was announced. Idk if thats because the market is leaning more towards this full app vs a cover app......but kamala was the other way around....interested to see how this one plays out

I chalk it up to collectors/speculators being crazy as a loon.

Is that Niobe in the cloak on the cover of Untamed 1 A.

Edited by krighton

Kamala is a bit of a special case, considering it's a reprint with a low print run that also contains a cameo in the story.

Kamala is a bit of a special case, considering it's a reprint with a low print run that also contains a cameo in the story.

Give it a few months. Like CM 17, that wasn't a "thing" until the masses knew about that book and started looking for it. I suspect Secret Secret Wars #2 to have it's high point approach like a EOSV #2 regular cover in the $70-100 range now that the early pump and dump from speculators has happened, but that Lim Variant will be king kinda like CM #1 1:50/100 Adams covers.

Give it a few months. Like CM 17, that wasn't a "thing" until the masses knew about that book and started looking for it. I suspect Secret Secret Wars #2 to have it's high point approach like a EOSV #2 regular cover in the $70-100 range now that the early pump and dump from speculators has happened, but that Lim Variant will be king kinda like CM #1 1:50/100 Adams covers.

I wonder if the first appearance of Spider-Gwen 2099 will get some love. She only appears on a cover too.