• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

IMG_20150216_151835_zpsl1thkcaa.jpg

IMG_20150216_151510_zpsv0p9axm1.jpg

These are hot because I want them to be. And they don't belong in the copper forum cause they are signed by a overrated artist and Venom is getting a movie and is going to be more popular

:sumo:

(thumbs u

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-97-8-12-2nd-PRINT-NEGAN-HAND-PRIOR-TO-100-KIRKMAN-NM-CGC-IT-/391397825804?hash=item5b2120dd0c:g:BQcAAOSwX~dWrlGq

seems misleading stating that 97 2nd came before 100 when the 2nd printing came after. Bit of a shell game on terms and trying to make me believe that Negan's hand first appeared before Walking Dead 100 1st with the silhouette.

Regardless, I'm shocked at the prices the second prints of that run are pulling. Did not realize that the 2nd print of WD 100 (black Negan cover) was hitting $100:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WALKING-DEAD-100-NM-NM-1ST-APPEARANCE-OF-NEGAN-2ND-PRINT-/331799528961?hash=item4d40cb0601%3Ag%3AbRMAAOSwAuNW4blR&nma=true&si=ppF2dg1abeDDngyMwpK3x0A3axg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-97-8-12-2nd-PRINT-NEGAN-HAND-PRIOR-TO-100-KIRKMAN-NM-CGC-IT-/391397825804?hash=item5b2120dd0c:g:BQcAAOSwX~dWrlGq

seems misleading stating that 97 2nd came before 100 when the 2nd printing came after. Bit of a shell game on terms and trying to make me believe that Negan's hand first appeared before Walking Dead 100 1st with the silhouette.

Regardless, I'm shocked at the prices the second prints of that run are pulling. Did not realize that the 2nd print of WD 100 (black Negan cover) was hitting $100:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WALKING-DEAD-100-NM-NM-1ST-APPEARANCE-OF-NEGAN-2ND-PRINT-/331799528961?hash=item4d40cb0601%3Ag%3AbRMAAOSwAuNW4blR&nma=true&si=ppF2dg1abeDDngyMwpK3x0A3axg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

It hasn't hit the ceiling yet. Just imagine when Negan first appears on screen in a few weeks.......

If Dwight has already appeared it was kind of a fizzle so far for twd 98....the guy needs an iron to the face to spark interest. Cant wait for Negan to start laying the wood....i just hope the dont kill him

Edited by krighton

If Dwight has already appeared it was kind of a fizzle so far for twd 98....the guy needs an iron to the face to spark interest. Cant wait for Negan to start laying the wood....i just hope the dont kill him

He was featured but I don't think a lot of people are aware that it was him - yet. Hopefully they address that fact by having Daryl find him and call him out. That would help.

He'll be around on the show for a long time. The group and groups have to have someone to fight. Little do they know Negan isn't a pushover.

:headbang:

Who the heck is Gregory? lol

1st Jesus has been a decent seller in the $40 - $50 range the past couple of years so it has some history at good prices to build from.

Edited by kimik

Who the heck is Gregory? lol

1st Jesus has been a decent seller in the $40 - $50 range the past couple of years so it has some history at good prices to build from.

Maybe but I think its very hard to not factor in his appearance on a hit cult tv show in the current prices. IMO its heavily influenced history or not.

Edited by natevegas

Spine ticks and all! :o

That cover is as brutal as... Negan. :grin:

As much as I would like to see them stick to the WD #100 storyline for the "meeting" between Negan/Lucille and Glenn, I doubt they would show that on TV. If they do, then I can see #100 spiking big time for a short while due to the shock value.

I haven't been following sales of this book so I'm just thrilled because just a couple weeks ago my favorite LCS gave me an absolutely SMOKING deal on this:

WD100_zpscoemf7wg.jpg

along with the whole 97-102 run plus some of the variants also. :cool:

I'm not collecting TWD, but I just couldn't pass up on this. :cool:

I haven't been following sales of this book so I'm just thrilled because just a couple weeks ago my favorite LCS gave me an absolutely SMOKING deal on this:

WD100_zpscoemf7wg.jpg

along with the whole 97-102 run plus some of the variants also. :cool:

I'm not collecting TWD, but I just couldn't pass up on this. :cool:

(thumbs u

I'm waiting for Negan to show up then sell my 100's.

Same here.

Me too. lol

Although, I have been selling the Adlard cover for $25 for the past year. The variant covers as $6 - $10 books as well. There were a couple of LCSs that still had them out at cover up to early last year.

I got mine from Squaredealonline last year Feb.. order total was $24

Capture.jpg

Did you really need to show the screen shot? lol

Maybe he did it to stay ahead of those who say "pic or it didn't happen..." :baiting:

As much as I would like to see them stick to the WD #100 storyline for the "meeting" between Negan/Lucille and Glenn, I doubt they would show that on TV. If they do, then I can see #100 spiking big time for a short while due to the shock value.

I think once Negan appears the WD 100 price increases are in for the long haul. Unlike the Governor he's been in 1/3 of the WD issues and is still a major player.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-100-1ST-NEGAN-COVER-A-ADLARD-VARIANT-1ST-PRINT-NM-KIRKMAN-TV-/152008984116?hash=item2364710634:g:9b0AAOSwZQxW37N6

Edited by krighton