• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Hmmmm...so what is the moral of the debate? Keep it short and simple... The book is all over the place and very easy to obtain. How high will it go? Who knows. Is it hard to find? Not at all!!

I always thought that about Saga 1 when it first came out...way too many to ever be worth much I said.

I believe they were talking about the regular cover. There are a few variants, and the wop variant, being a % of previous order variant, may be the lowest print run. The 1:15 is the highest ratio incentive.

I believe they were talking about the regular cover. There are a few variants, and the wop variant, being a % of previous order variant, may be the lowest print run. The 1:15 is the highest ratio incentive.

Well that sure sounds like an inappropriate name for a variant.

Congratulations to both of you. There are probably 100,000 conversations about the Walking Dead that will take place today. You guys win the prize for the least interesting Walking Dead conversation out of ALL OF THEM. Kudos all around.

------

it's not a conversation i wanted to have, believe me, but putting a bunch of additional filters that black out hundreds of auctions that are not well described to come up with the notion that there are only a few of an item for sale seems illogical to me, even if my initial estimate of how many for sale was almost 2X too high because i had the wrong box clicked

Hmmmm...so what is the moral of the debate? Keep it short and simple... The book is all over the place and very easy to obtain. How high will it go? Who knows. Is it hard to find? Not at all!!

I always thought that about Saga 1 when it first came out...way too many to ever be worth much I said.

Yes, I lost thousands of dollars selling my hoard for $10-$30 a pop on its way up.

"The book will peak at $12 by Thursday and be back to $7 by the weekend if I was betting."

lol

Which is why if youre going to gamble on it get the best cover

None of the covers are good......

Anything else you dont like?

Regarding WD #100...I've got a pretty clean copy of the second print they could possibly be a 9.8. If so, do you guys think it would be better to sell when he appears on the show or send off to CGC and wait until next season?