• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

I wish. I did get a collection with a bunch of retailer variant Transformers issues though.

Elija is on some pump and dump crack. He must have gotten a moldy collection that had these books, and is tripping.

As for you RMA...You'd think for someone who's been posting on this forum for 11 years, you'd think you knew know how to talk to someone and how this ratio thing works.

Math makes you so angry doesn't it?

Ignore is much easier.......Ignore also gives me the last word.That is bliss.

BYE FELICA.

Elija is on some pump and dump crack. He must have gotten a moldy collection that had these books, and is tripping.

As for you RMA...You'd think for someone who's been posting on this forum for 11 years, you'd think you knew know how to talk to someone and how this ratio thing works.

:shrug:

"you'd think you'd think you knew know..."....?

Can someone translate this, please...?

Math makes you so angry doesn't it?

Oh no. Math is awesome.

Now PHYSICS...PHYSICS makes me furious.

Damn you physics!

:mad:

Ignore is much easier.......Ignore also gives me the last word.That is bliss.

BYE FELICA.

Good. And I mean that. Maybe now you won't have to complain about what others post. My suggestion? Stick to it.

lol

I see pump and dump, collectors that are true

Stacks of Turok #1 and Batman 492...

..and I say to myself, what a wonderful world.."

Batman #492 isn't in the same league as Turok #1.

AOS #500, sure.

:D

lol

I stand corrected. My ability to rhyme is very limited.. Haha

If you think I mean "Pump" and "Dumper" you're way off. Little Batman 408 and lil Deadworld 1 are going to be the hottest babies at the hospital.

If I ever have twins I think I just figured out what their names are going to be.
I read a pump and dumper calling someone else a pump and dumper, and I commented.

You just get me. Consider yourself an honorary member of the club regardless of whether you have these 2 scorching hot books or not. ONLY exception guys, sorry. We're avatar bros.
Click the link. He has developed a way to handle these ultra hot comics. Elijah is having a little fun and so am I lol
Classic (thumbs u Though it's clear the subtlety is lost on some here.

I wish. I did get a collection with a bunch of retailer variant Transformers issues though.

Well if you didn't offer me the one in my signature I need, you are dead to me! lol

Edited by UltraMaximus

All of this is dead on. I also just sold a 9.8 Deadworld #1 to the homeless guy outside the gas station. He couldn't give me any money, but he gave me a bag of what appears to be crushed up glass. He said the bag's worth around $200, and I definitely trust him. I mean, he pees wherever he wants with impunity. Can this be reported to GPA?

Deadworld #1 CGC 9.8 blue label sold for $100 on March 1.

Raw copies seem to be selling for $10 to $15, which I would assume is typical for a black cover back issue that didn't have the highest distribution numbers.

Heating up? I'm not sure. Selling well in CGC 9.8? Yes.

I don't know how I never noticed your posts before, but the CGC boards needs more of this!

And less of his sig line. (thumbs u

All of this is dead on. I also just sold a 9.8 Deadworld #1 to the homeless guy outside the gas station. He couldn't give me any money, but he gave me a bag of what appears to be crushed up glass. He said the bag's worth around $200, and I definitely trust him. I mean, he pees wherever he wants with impunity. Can this be reported to GPA?

Deadworld #1 CGC 9.8 blue label sold for $100 on March 1.

Raw copies seem to be selling for $10 to $15, which I would assume is typical for a black cover back issue that didn't have the highest distribution numbers.

Heating up? I'm not sure. Selling well in CGC 9.8? Yes.

I don't know how I never noticed your posts before, but the CGC boards needs more of this!

And less of his sig line. (thumbs u

Yes, please ^^