• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,842 posts in this topic

Preacher 13 - First Herr Starr is going to be the major baddie for the show, think Governor but more then 2 seasons. I've been gobbling these up whenever I can see them at a decent price. However most dealers and shops are charging $75+

Once the show hits, this will be the second most expensive issue in the set, and just trail issue 1.

The only copies I've gotten of this comic have the "ticks" as well…more than my damn bassett hound.

This is gonna be a tough one in high grade. I'm up to fifteen copies, only two are 9.6/9.8. Spine ticks were a problem on this book when it shipped.

Cheers!

Ticks were a problem with most Marvel's from this time period. I used to hate trying to find 9.8 Marvel books back then. :pullhair:

The only copies I've gotten of this comic have the "ticks" as well…more than my damn bassett hound.

This is gonna be a tough one in high grade. I'm up to fifteen copies, only two are 9.6/9.8. Spine ticks were a problem on this book when it shipped.

Cheers!

Ticks were a problem with most Marvel's from this time period. I used to hate trying to find 9.8 Marvel books back then. :pullhair:

There's no copies of Nova 8 on the census yet. Hmmmm

just a one bid...

I've had a preacher #2 up for a while and no takers...and that one is more important being the 1st app of saint of killers...

#3 is an iconic cover though... IMHO all of the Preacher covers are great but #3 is up there with some of the best ;)

Preacher 13 - First Herr Starr is going to be the major baddie for the show, think Governor but more then 2 seasons. I've been gobbling these up whenever I can see them at a decent price. However most dealers and shops are charging $75+

Once the show hits, this will be the second most expensive issue in the set, and just trail issue 1.

I agree.

He was a bad arse in the comics like the Governor was in TWD.

just a one bid...

I've had a preacher #2 up for a while and no takers...and that one is more important being the 1st app of saint of killers...

#3 is an iconic cover though... IMHO all of the Preacher covers are great but #3 is up there with some of the best ;)

I agree. He was a badass and that cover is his best imo.

Obviously the cover to issue 3 is fantastic, but issue 2 is no slouch either. ;)

#1 through #13 will all be hot, but particularly 1-5 and 13 have shown good legs. :grin:

I am so happy I sold all my Preacher books here like 4 or 5 months ago right after the announcement. A #1, two #2s and a hoard of others. I always know how to time these things perfectly.

I am so happy I sold all my Preacher books here like 4 or 5 months ago right after the announcement. A #1, two #2s and a hoard of others. I always know how to time these things perfectly.

You feel bad. I sold my Preacher #1 CGC 9.6 Signature Series signed by Garth Ennis a couple of years ago for next to nothing (compared to what it would go for today). :cry:

Sonic already has a nice little following. If you find nice copies of the first 150 or so issues in the dollar bins, or less, I suggest picking them up.

I would also buy:

Justice League Europe 3733

Superman 62

Detective Comics 639

Electronic Gamer Monthly Oct 1991

Disney Adventures November 1991 ( sonic mini comic ) This might be the first appearance of Darkwing Duck too but I do not know for sure.

Edited by MrWeen

Sonic already has a nice little following. If you find nice copies of the first 150 or so issues in the dollar bins, or less, I suggest picking them up.

I would also buy:

Justice League Europe 37

Superman 62

Detective Comics 639

Disney Adventures November 1991 ( sonic mini comic ) This might be the first appearance of Darkwing Duck too but I do not know for sure.

Dude, you are a walking encyclopedia of obscure (and sometimes questionable) first appearances (thumbs u

I would also buy:

Justice League Europe 37

Superman 62

Detective Comics 639

Dude, you are a walking encyclopedia of obscure (and sometimes questionable) first appearances (thumbs u

He really is.

I think he may have a mutant power....

I would also buy:

Justice League Europe 37

Superman 62

Detective Comics 639

He really is.

I think he may have a mutant power....

If I could have one it would be that of Multiple Man so I could film my dupes pleasuring each other.