• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,757 posts in this topic

Street fighter Cammy Variants are doing well.

fleabay

Astonishing Antman 10 Variant is doing well. Surprised to see so few for sale i think it was a 1:1 cover variant but i could be wrong.

fleabay

It was NOT a 1:1 cover, it was a Order 90% of a previous Ant-Man issue, and if your local store is not selling Ant-Man, they would have had to bump their orders to even unlock the ordering ability.

fleabay

Astonishing Antman 10 Variant is doing well. Surprised to see so few for sale i think it was a 1:1 cover variant but i could be wrong.

fleabay

Not sure why people are advertising the print run for the virgin variant, it likely has the highest print total of any of the variants.

fleabay

fleabay

Not sure why people are advertising the print run for the virgin variant, it likely has the highest print total of any of the variants.

It's a set number. The others can't offer that.

Why you would think it's a higher print, I can't answer that.

Edited by ygogolak

fleabay

fleabay

Because if history is any indication a Street Fighter miniseries from Udon isn't going to see a 10k print run. The 10 and 20 copy incentives won't sniff 1000 copies.

BATMAN/BatGirl Adventures #12Comic NM CGC 8.0 Harley Quinn 1st

When I searched " Batman Adventures #12" it didn't come up

BATMAN/BatGirl Adventures #12Comic NM CGC 8.0 Harley Quinn 1st

When I searched " Batman Adventures #12" it didn't come up

Never mind, "Spanish Edition' doh!

Edited by MediumLover

fleabay

fleabay

Because if history is any indication a Street Fighter miniseries from Udon isn't going to see a 10k print run. The 10 and 20 copy incentives won't sniff 1000 copies.

Oh, riiiiggghtt, (unknown) print runs.

zzz

fleabay

fleabay

Oh, riiiiggghtt, (unknown) print runs.

zzz

What is unknown about it? Previous Legends minis didn't approach 10k copies. The current Street Fighter ongoing doesn't sell 10k copies. The most recent SF one shot didn't even break 5k copies. DCBS cut incentive orders for the Cho variants. Midtown had them priced surprisingly high before release, which means they didn't get many either.

Until its in hand it isn't a sale. Which still doesn't mean much anymore with the return system.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Regular 8.0's are worth around $450.

Add in the fact that it's a Spanish edition and the $150 or so sale price....well, how much more can one expect to get for a Mexican comic that has a limited collector base?

Tops would be $250, I'd think.....and you'd probably be sitting on that book for quite some time, intil the $250 BIN was hit.

Really? How are you attempting to prove a point on something unknown? That is why a stated print run of 1k is appealing (unless your Aspen).

The last Street Fighter #1 had a distribution of 24,566.

That is an ongoing. The miniseries don't touch 10k. The one shots don't touch 10k. The Legends line doesn't touch 10k. The crossovers don't touch 10k. Why would this book be any different? Indications are that retailers got fewer incentives than expected.

Really? How are you attempting to prove a point on something unknown? That is why a stated print run of 1k is appealing (unless your Aspen).

The last Street Fighter #1 had a distribution of 24,566.

That is an ongoing. The miniseries don't touch 10k. The one shots don't touch 10k. The Legends line doesn't touch 10k. The crossovers don't touch 10k. Why would this book be any different? Indications are that retailers got fewer incentives than expected.

Whatever you say.